6abc Philadelphia - WPVI-TV Philadelphia. Bringing you the latest Philly Area news from your favorite news leader, fully-optimized to enable the best iPad viewing experience. Offering premium-quality local content including top stories, weather forecasts and radar, politics, photo galleries & live breaking news video.
· Top stories from around the region
· Breaking news notifications sent directly to your iPad
· Live breaking news video
· Local weather forecasts, including the ability to add multiple weather locations
· Hourly and extended weather forecasts
· Local and national animated weather radar
· Interactive photo galleries featuring the latest news and entertainment pics
· On-demand video in both an embedded and full-screen experience
· National and world news stories provided by ABC News
· Follow your favorite 6abc Philadelphia Facebook fan pages directly from your iPad
· Ability to share stories and video with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers
What's New in This Release:
· Now available on the iPhone
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Hulu Plus Stream thousands of episodes from hundreds of current and classic TV shows to your iPad, iPhone 3GS iPhone 4, 3rd generation iPod Touch, computer, TV, and other devices with a Hulu Plus subscription
Adult Swim Streams clips and episodes of your favorite Adult Swim shows
Gray's Anatomy (Students Flash Cards) for iPhone Based on the phenomenal artwork found in Gray's Anatomy for Students, 324 brilliantly illustrated, full-color anatomic illustrations allow users to test themselves on key anatomic structures and relationships