8mm HD brings your iPad and iPad 2 back in time to capture the beauty and magic of old school vintage movies. By mixing and matching films and lenses, you can recreate the atmosphere of those bygone eras with 42 timeless retro looks. Dust & scratches, retro colors, flickering, light leaks, frame jitters - all can be instantly added with a single tap or swipe.
What's in the camera:
· Viewfinder - Total live view of the effects. What you see in the viewfinder is what you record.
· Lenses - 6 lenses bundled - Super 8, Clear, Flickering Frame, Spotlight, Light Leak and Color Fringing.
· Films - 7 grainy, discolored, dusted and aged films from different eras - 1920, Noir, 60s, 70s, Sakura, XPro, Siena.
· Jitter Button - Add random up and down displacement of frames to imitate real 8mm projectors.
· Sound - Add projector sound for extra authenticity, mute the video to make a silent movie, or use the microphone only - your choice.
· Post Processing - Import videos from Photo Albums; Apply and adjust effects while they are playing, like you are filming them for the first time.
· Record 720p movies with retro effects in real time (iPad 2 only)
· Apply effects to existing videos up to 720p
· Swap lenses and films at any time
· Trigger frame jitter during recording
· Switch between front and back cameras (iPad 2 only)
· Tap to adjust exposure (iPad 2 only)
· Export options: Save to Camera Roll, email, or share on YouTube
· Transfer movies quickly to computer via iTunes File Sharing
· Support video geo-tagging when location service is on
· AirPlay enabled
What's New in This Release:
· Support Retina display of new iPad
What's New in 1.2:
· New film: Pela
· New lens: Classic
· New settings: HD on/off, 4:3/16:9 aspect ratio
What's New in 1.1:
· Fixed compatibility issues on iPad 2 on iOS 5
· Added Facebook upload
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
iSlate ISlate is an easy to use portable digital clapper board that can help video enthusiasts add a touch of Hollywood magic to their videos
VLC Streamer Sit anywhere in your house and watch movies or TV shows on your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Streamed over wifi. Directly from your computer (Mac or PC)
Skyfire VideoQ Skyfire VideoQ lets you watch Flash Videos while browsing with Safari or any iPad/iPhone browser!