Atomic Web Browser is the most advanced and customizable fullscreen web browser to date. Experience desktop features including Adblock, Tabs, MultiTouch Gestures, User Agent Switcher, Passcode Lock, Facebook/Twitter integration, Save Page, and much more.
✔ FULL SCREEN MODE:
Use the entire screen to display a webpage. No wasted space on toolbars. The full screen view is fully customizable. You can add buttons for 14 different functions and also change the transparency.
The user can choose between desktop style tabs or a list view. Atomic Web Browser supports unlimited tabs. Hold down a link to open it in a new tab or a new background tab.
Tabs load and render simultaneously to save time.
✔ IDENTIFY AS: Safari Desktop, IE, Firefox
Atomic Web Browser has the ability to spoof the UserAgent string to trick web sites into thinking the browser comes from a desktop computer. TIP: Set Identify Browser to Desktop Safari to avoid mobile versions of websites
✔ AD BLOCK: [OFF by default]
Atomic Web Browser has the ability to block most ad banners through URL filters. To enable Ad Block, go to Settings->Ad Block Settings and set Ad Block Filter to on.
✔ MULTI TOUCH GESTURE SUPPORT:
5 multi touch gestures are supported.
-2 finger swipe left: Switch to Previous Tab
-2 finger swipe right: Switch to Next Tab
-2 finger swipe up: Load homepage
-2 finger swipe down: close current tab
-3 finger tap: Enters / Exits full screen mode
The 2 finger swipe gestures are configurable with 17 functions to choose from.
✔ SAVE PAGE:
Save pages with images for offline viewing
Use this feature to find a word within a web page.
- Add/edit/move/delete support
- Ability to Import bookmarks from your desktop browser
- Unlimited subfolders
- Open bookmark in new tab
- Open All Bookmarks in a folder in tabs
- Bookmark Bar (iPad only)
✔ SEARCH ENGINE PLUGINS:
Additional search engines can be installed in 2 clicks. You can also manually add custom search engines in settings.
✔ ADJUST FONT:
Atomic Web Browsers allows the font to be increased or decreased. Modified fonts can be stored for sub domains.
✔ BOOKMARK SCRIPTS:
✔ IMAGE BLOCK:
toggle this setting on/off to save bandwidth on image heavy webpages.
✔ PRIVATE MODE: [OFF by default]
Enabling private mode will stop the browser from remembering history and will clear all cookies on exit.
✔ PASSCODE LOCK: [OFF by default]
When passcode lock is enabled, a passcode will be required when the browser is launched
✔ SHARE LINK:
Share a link through Facebook, Twitter, or by E-mail.
✔ ROTATION LOCK:
Enable this feature to lock the current screen orientation.
✔ LAUNCH HOMEPAGE , LAST SESSION, OR LAST PAGE VIEWED:
You can setup Atomic Web Browser to launch all previously open tabs, the last viewed page or your home page.
✔ VIEW SOURCE:
This browser has a view source option to help web developers on the go.
What's New in This Release:
· Reorder tabs by long pressing a tab
· Added Format with Readability option to fullscreen buttons, action menu, and gestures.
· iPad users can now add an additional button to the left side of the address bar. Go to settings->regular screen buttons.
· Re-added support for untrusted SSL Certificates
· Airplay support for saved audio and video files (requires ios4.2+)
· Download Manager Improvements
· Improved filename and extension recognition.
· Removed save conformation screen. Downloads now start when you click download file
· Bookmarks can be exported through iTunes sharing
· Fixed encoding issue for search suggestions which affected some languages
· Rotation bug when composing Gmail messages
· Google+ shared links didn't work
· bug where playback controls weren't displaying for saved audio/video files
· IOS 5 Beta issues
· IOS 3 crash
· Settings Bugs
What's New in 5.7.0:
· Share webpage link through SMS (iPhone only. requires IOS 4.x)
· Fixed issue where you couldn't re-add action sheet items when the list is empty
· Fixed Google crash
· Added exit full screen button to the iPad's button options in regular screen mode.
What's New in 4.0:
· TV Out for iPhone4 and iPad.
· Web Compression through Google mobilizer.
· Added shake gesture which can be configured.
· Save Webpage now supports PDFs
Added Address Bar options:
· Option to automatically clear the URL address bar when it is clicked on.
· Option to enable/disabling auto-suggesting URLs from the browser history.
· Option to automatically append .com to invalid urls. International users can change ".com" to their country code.
Improved Private Mode. You can now individually turn on or off:
· Save history
· Clear cookies on exit
· Clear session on exit
New options for gestures and full screen buttons:
· Find in Page / Search Engines
· Enter URL
· Close all tabs
· Share Link through Facebook
· Share Link through Email
· Share Link through Twitter
· Links not loading on iGoogle News gadget
· Periodic crash crash when images was turned off.
· Display issue when rotation lock was enabled.
· Other minor bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Onion Browser Onion Browser is a Tor-capable web browser that lets you access the internet privately and anonymously
360 Web Browser 360 Browser is a highly praised and recommended Browser and it is the Only Browser which offers Firefox Sync capabilities, Plugins, In-Built Media Player, Robust File Manager, Download Manager, Flash Playing Capability, Intelligent Tabbing, Crash-Restore
iBrowse Turn your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad into a browser with flowing visual bookmarks and tabs, privacy, full screen display and more