Adobe Content Viewer - View interactive, richly designed digital publications created using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. After designing publication layouts using Adobe InDesign and packaging them with the Content Bundler, users can either sideload .folio files (previously referred to as .issue files) or download them from the Distribution Service of the Digital Publishing Suite using the Adobe Content Viewer.
What's New in This Release:
· Interactive objects such as videos and panoramas are now supported in slideshows.
· Buttons can now trigger videos and sounds to play. In addition, multiple actions are also supported in sequence. For example, a button can now play an audio clip and then change to a new slide when the audio ends.
· Scrollable frames can include buttons that trigger a new slideshow state.
· Articles saved in PDF image format allow pinch and zoom on any page even if it includes interactive objects.
What's New in 2.2.0:
· Improvements to address download reliability
What's New in 2.2.0:
· Ability to Display Other Overlays (such as videos, audio, 360, etc.) in Scrollable Frames.
What's New in 1.9.0:
· Enhanced Progressive Download feature by allowing end users to view partially downloaded magazines while offline. Additionally, users can now prioritize the download of an article by clicking or dwelling on it.
What's New in 1.9.0:
· New: Hyperlinks and hyperlink buttons in scrollable frames are now supported.
· Improved performance of scrollable frames.
· Improved memory handling to support memory-intensive overlays on adjacent pages of an article.
What's New in 1.7.0:
· Introducing Progressive Download Feature. This functionality allows a user to view a magazine or newspaper that is currently being downloaded. Users no longer need to wait for the entire magazine to be downloaded before reading the articles. Shortly after initiating the process of download, viewers can start reading the articles in the magazine, while remaining content continues to download in the background.
· Localization: added support for Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified
What's New in 1.4.0:
· Support for Right-edge binding
· Updating of individual articles in folios
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Air Sharing Air Sharing is the easiest way to view your documents on the go.
With Air Sharing, you can:
· Mount your iPhone or iPod touch as a Wi-Fi drive on your computer (Mac, Windows, or Linux) or connect from your computer's web browser.
· Drag-drop files between your iPhone or iPod touch and your computers.
· View and email documents in many common formats
ESIGNControl ESIGNControl is a DocuSign transaction remote control that lets users control the documents they send for signature via iPhone
Scanner Pro Scanner Pro transforms your iPhone into a portable scanner in your pocket. It lets you scan multipage documents, email them and even upload to Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk or any other WebDAV enabled server. Evernote integration is there too.
Scanner Pro easily handles situations when you have a hard copy document that should be sent by email and there is no scanner nearby
iUnarchive Lite iUnarchive is an extension to other Apps like Mail, Safari and iWork. To open an attachment on the iPhone, you have to tap and hold the attached file's name until a menu comes up. Then choose 'Open in' and/or iUnarchive. Archives received or downloaded can be opened in iUnarchive with the 'Open in...' option
WritePDF for iPad WritePDF for iPad - WritePDF is a fully featured PDF editor for iPad. The app is packed with lots of useful features that help you efficiently manage documents while on the go.
The software's powerful engine allows you to fill in PDF forms, add notes, merge multiple documents into PDFs, highlight text, add new text to existing PDFs, and more
GstarCAD MC for iPhone/iPad GstarCAD MC for iPhone/iPad - GstarCAD MC is a CAD software developed based on the mobile platforms by Suzhou Gstarsoft Co., Ltd, with functions for viewing, creating, annotating, editing and sharing drawings directly on the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Sign-N-Send Sign-N-Send - Sign-N-Send is an iOS app that allows you to take any PDF or Microsoft Office document email attachments from Mail (or any other app that allows you to open a document in another app) and annotate them by writing or typing text on them. After annotation, you can email the document back to the sender
Numbers Numbers has everything you need to organize data, perform calculations, and manage lists. And you can do it all with just a few taps. Start with one of the beautiful Apple-designed templates and add your own tables and charts. Use predefined styles for tables, charts, images, and text to customize the look of your spreadsheet
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet
Adobe Connect Mobile for Android Adobe Connect Mobile for Android - Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, now optimized for tablet users, and enjoy immediate access to online meetings using your Android device. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your camera during your video conversation
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Phones Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Phones - Adobe Photoshop Touch puts the essential Photoshop functionality at your fingertips right on your Android phone. The software allows you to combine photos, apply a wide range of professional effects and share the processed images via Facebook and Twitter
Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 helps organizations increase employee productivity, improve brand equity, lower costs, and improve engagement across screens and devices, anywhere, anytime
Adobe Flash Player 11 Adobe Flash Player 11 - Flash Player enables a complete web browsing experience.
Flash Player delivers access to your favorite interactive content
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet
Adobe Revel Adobe Revel - Adobe Revel (formerly Adobe Carousel) is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac - no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles
Adobe Ideas for Android Adobe Ideas for Android - Great ideas show up anywhere. Adobe Ideas is the essential digital sketchpad application that lets you design almost anywhere using vectors, layers, and color themes. With Adobe Ideas create finished design work ready for production. Or easily access the results for refining in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop