Cadence - Use the Cadence application as your music engine and make sure you always have a consistent beat to match your workout too. Cadence is designed to let users perform activities such as running or dancing while listening to a steady stream of songs that match the beat of their movements.
Easily playback all your music that matches the Beats Per Minute (BPM) you select.
· Press on the slider to adjust the metronome to the speed of the beat you want. Match your motion to the beat and let go. Cadence will play all the songs on your device that match the beat you want.
· Use Cadence app to run to a consistent beat or dance to all fast or slow songs. Hear a wide range of your music matching 70 BPM to 200 BPM . Choose from two BPM sources:
· (Server Source) Quickly setup Cadence App by scanning for BPM's right from the App. This mode uses the music on your device and scans Echo Nest for BPM matches.
· (Advanced Playlists) Choose to run Cadence App off of a BPM Playlist Set created by Cadence Desktop. This mode allows you to use any music you have in your iTunes library.
· Cadence Desktop runs on your home computer. It is free to download and is available for Mac Intel and Windows based computers.
What's New in This Release:
· Cadence App now works with Verizon iPhones running 4.2.6 or higher.
· The top BPM range has been raised to 200 BPM.
· A fix for songs not being shuffled on playback as been put in place.
What's New in 1.8.1:
· You can now choose between Echonest or your iPod library as a BPM source. Your iPod library has BPM's from iTunes. Each time you sync your music the BPM's in iTunes are synced to your devices iPod library. Then you simply scan your iPod library with Cadence and your set.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
AllSport GPS (iPhone) AllSport GPS - Easier to use and delivering more value and power than ever, AllSport GPS transforms your iPhone into a full-featured workout tracker and GPS-enabled trainer for road cycling, mountain biking, running, walking, and other sports and fitness activities.
Tracking workouts on your iPhone is as easy as Start, Sweat, Stop
NPT BOOM Nike BOOM syncs your music to your dynamic training workouts, with your sport's most elite athletes and coaches motivating you along the way
Bootcamp Bootcamp - Looking to boost your strength? Improve muscle tone? Or maybe need help shedding unwanted Holiday pounds? Meet Bootcamp, your new personal trainer.
Bootcamp enables you to build your own circuit training workouts. Then it makes it easier to do them by letting you know when to switch from one exercise to the next
Absolute Fitness Absolute Fitness allows you to log and manage your food intake, exercise and weight. It gives you the ability to see the nutritional composition of more than 10,000 different kinds of foods and the calorie expenditure of more than 180 different types of exercises. It also allows you to set customized diet goals and keep track of your progress
iMuscle - (NOVA Series) - iPad edition iMuscle - (NOVA Series) - iPad edition is a sophisticated workout aid that can be taken anywhere. Use it to identify a body part or individual muscle by zooming into a 3-Dimensional human body with the musculature exposed. Then access all the exercises associated with the development / rehabilitation of that muscle
Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary - Free add-on for MyNetDiary.com - PAID online weight loss program.
Serious weight loss comes to the iPhone.
This free iPhone application complements MyNetDiary.com web site - the online food diary, with 88,000 foods, providing diet analysis, advanced charts, reports, export to Excel, and the comfort of a large screen and keyboard
Lady Biz Lady Biz, we’ve all been there, ladies. You make the trek to your doctor’s office to tend to your female health and he wants to know when your last period or Pap smear was. Try as you might, you can’t remember for sure whether it was before or after that week your mother came to visit. No wait, it was the day the new sofa arrived
Fitness Buddy for iPad With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen
DailyBurn DailyBurn - This is the ONE app you need to manage your diet, fitness, and exercise. Finally a free application that combines world-class training plans with best-in-class food and calorie tracking. Fully backed by DailyBurn: the top fitness community on the web
iPedometer Pro iPedometer Pro count steps, iPedometer [for iPhone] counts steps in style.
iPedometer is a pedometer for iPhone which tracks your steps as you run or walk during an exercise session, with user adjustable sensitivity that can be tuned to your specific body type and presented in either Metric or English units
Other Software by developer «TrekoClinics.com»:
Cadence Run DJ Cadence Run DJ - Use the Cadence application as your music engine and make sure you always have a consistent beat to match your workout too. Cadence is designed to let users perform activities such as running or dancing while listening to a steady stream of songs that match the beat of their movements