FileMaker Go 12 for iPhone lets you and your team access databases created by FileMaker Pro 12 on your iPhone.
DO MORE ON THE GO
Tackle any task on your iPhone with FileMaker Go. Negotiate sales deals on the road, collaborate on projects while traveling, capture and send research data back to the lab, or confirm inventory levels from the warehouse - all while you are on the go.
Use FileMaker Pro 12, the leading easy-to-use database software, to create custom business apps. Then use FileMaker Go 12 to remotely access these database apps on your iPhone. Databases that run on FileMaker Go are full-featured apps with powerful capabilities.
Now you and your team can easily view, edit, and search for information, then securely share with each other. Capture signatures, view reports and charts, save information as PDF and Excel, email or print your data, and so much more!
FileMaker Go 12 is also available separately for iPad.
WHAT’S NEW IN FILEMAKER GO 12
· Multitasking support — When you return to your database app from other apps, FileMaker Go picks up right where you left off.
· Improved media integration — Record video or audio from your iPhone and add it directly to a container field. Play back media directly from FileMaker Go.
· Export data in multiple formats — Export your data from FileMaker Go in several new formats including Excel, CSV, TAB, or HTML files.
· Enhanced container fields — When hosting databases on FileMaker Server 12, instantly stream movies and music from your device without any data storage limit concerns.
USING YOUR DATABASES ON THE GO
Use one of these three convenient ways to access apps on your iPhone:
· Connect to databases hosted on FileMaker Server 12 or FileMaker Pro 12 via a local wireless network or over Wi-Fi or 3G. All changes are automatically updated in the hosted file.
· Copy your databases between your desktop or laptop and FileMaker Go using File Sharing in iTunes.
· Download databases sent via email and open in FileMaker Go.
· Requires FileMaker Pro 12 or FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced to create or modify databases.
· FileMaker Go 12 only opens FileMaker Pro 12 and FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced databases.
· Sync is not natively supported but can be implemented with custom development. However, database files can be copied or emailed between the device and the desktop.
What's New in This Release:
· Enables native iOS data protection for iOS 6 and addresses various bug fixes.
What's New in 12.0.6:
· Addresses compatibility issues related to iPhone 5.
What's New in 12.0.4:
· Addresses bug fixes and various compatibility issues.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Making Database powered by the Nike Materials Sustainability Index (MSI), which helps apparel creators choose environmental-friendly materials
iDatabase A database manager that offers the most natural and easy way to organize information and data