HanDBase for iPad - Database Manager - Powerful relational database manager now available for the iPad!
Track almost anything. Examples:
Shopping Lists, DVD Collections, Passwords, Prayer Lists, To Dos, Workouts, Recipes, Checkbook, Weight Loss, Auto Mileage
Inventory, Surveys, Directories, Time/Billing
CRM, Deliveries, Estimates
Patient Lists, Billing Codes, Charge Capture
Create and Edit Databases right on your iPad
Databases emailed to you can be opened from the mail program and synced right into HanDBase
Backup and Install databases directly from the iTunes cabled interface.
19 different field types
Relational- link between different database tables
Sorting, Filtering, and Customized Views
Field level Encryption
Desktop Connect- connect via web browser and load/save databases, import/export
Integration w/ HanDBase Gallery-download over 2000 templates
Support for photos
What's New in This Release:
· Emergency Bugfix for iOS6 compatibility. Prior versions crashed when launching the Database Properties under iOS6.
· Fixed bug where scrolling in a form and then pressing a button to jump to another form would not return scrolling to the top of the form.
· Conditional fields were not evaluating Relationships.
· Using Barcode scanner external field type would cause autofocus to stop working when going to later take a photo using the Camera external field type.
· Selecting an image for a form would sometimes crash if there were a lot of images. Image Browser now draws dynamically instead of loading all images at once.
· Fixed bug where program could crash while in Choose database screen if no databases had been open and the auto save feature would kick in.
· Changed support button link to valid link- prior link was no longer valid.
· Settings Button added to Choose Database screen
· Ability to manage/delete images in the HanDBase Image library
· Delete Image button added to delete unneeded image files when selecting an image in the forms designer.
What's New in 4.8.6:
· Gesture support in record List View
· Open In.. menu option in Choose Database when managing a database. Save a database to other compatible applications such as DropBox.
· Images captured via External field camera or photo picker are now saved as JPG instead of PNG. This gives better compatibility with desktop software when imported.
· When a database or form was opened from an email or other application into HanDBase a copy of the database was left behind in a temporary location.
· When filtering on a calculated field with a date result format, filters other than the custom date range filter would fail to work.
· When editing a calculation field, if you changed the Result Format and then Edited the Formula, the result format would revert back to the original setting.
What's New in 4.8.5:
Fixed the following bugs:
· Issue with form files disappearing after being created.
· Unable to conditionally show form controls if they were set to show a field's value.
What's New in 4.8.4:
Bug fix release:
· Floating point constants were evaluating to zero, thus giving wrong calculated value.
· Crashing when moving or resizing controls in the forms designer.
What's New in 4.8.3:
Fixed several urgent iOS5 related bugs:
· Issue with syncing/downloading large database files
· Crashing on opening of databases that had calculated fields that involved floating point numbers.
What's New in 4.8.2:
· Unable to select a static image from the Picture button control's attributes page using the image picker.
· Color Picker was not always showing the brightness bar along the bottom (sometimes cut off on iPad).
· Auto save in the background was not always functioning correctly.
· Jump to form in other db causes crash
· Fixed a number of memory leaks that could cause random crashing when working in forms (designing and using both)
· Creating new Form issue where form did not get unique ID.
· Pasting a large value in the caption for a label, button, etc could cause a crash if there was more than 127 characters in it.
· Longer values than allowed in form name, form title, scale factor, etc would also cause a crash
What's New in 4.8.1:
· Fixed bug introduced in 4.8.1 where app could crash when following a link, linked, relationship or DB Popup field type.
What's New in 4.7.92:
· v4.7.92 is an emergency update correcting an issue with the in-app purchase product (Forms Designer) just added in v4.7.8
What's New in 4.7.8:
· Forms support!
· Optional Forms designer available via In-App Purchase.
· Some Sample databases now have forms to go with them.
· Ability to hide Choose Database view in landscape
· New External field type- Bar Code scanner using camera on iPad2
· Miscellaneous Bug Fixes to improve stability
What's New in 4.7.1:
Fast update to fix two bugs that slipped through 4.7.0 testing:
· Time picker seconds and AM/PM not working under iOS4.2
· Crash when using External Photo Picker field type in a record under iOS4.2