Collins Gem Korean Dictionary (iPhone/iPad) - This Korean dictionary is designed for all levels of language learner, whether at home, at school, or at work. It is the ideal text for anyone who needs a wealth of reliable information in a portable format.
· Collins Korean Gem Dictionary contains all the everyday words and phrases used in today's Korean and English that you will need to know.
· An easy-to-use and reliable dictionary.
· A two-way dictionary: Korean-English and English-Korean.
· The clear colour layout ensures that you can quickly find the information you need.
· All Korean words, phrases and translations are transcribed using the revised Korean romanization system - ideal for beginners.
What's New in This Release:
· Colorful and feature-rich user interface with faster and easier word access
· Customizable two-pane user interface (for iPad)
· Includes exciting new word games like Hangman, Word Scramble, Flashcards and Anagrams to facilitate the learning process
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Arabic-English QuicknEasy Translator This is the quickest and easiest translator for your iPhone. No more toggling between languages you don't need just to find the one you want or going through the hassle of finding it on Safari
Explanation Pro Dictionary for MSDict The English Pro Dictionary for MSDict is an extensive dictionary and thesaurus with over 90,000 words, geared to the needs of a wide range of users- from the student at intermediate level and above to the enthusiastic tourist, or native English speaking