Collins Norwegian Dictionary (iPhone/iPad) - If you are starting to learn Norwegian, or want to extend your knowledge of the language the Collins English-Norwegian Dictionary is the ideal book to help you understand and communicate. The dictionary has over 54,000 references translated from English to Norwegian, contemporary vocabulary, cultural equivalents, and notes on dialect. It is ideal if you're conducting business with Norwegian-speaking customers or colleagues. With Collins, you can trust each translation is correct.
· An English-Norwegian dictionary with over 25,000 words, 54,000 references and 75,000 translations
· Comprehensive coverage of all words and phrases you need
· In-depth treatment of difficult words
· Clear color layout helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily
What's New in This Release:
· Optimized for iPhone 5
· Colorful and feature-rich user interface with faster and easier word access
· Customizable two-pane user interface (for iPad)
· Includes exciting new word games like Hangman, Word Scramble, Flashcards and Anagrams to facilitate the learning process
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Norwegian-Spanish QuicknEasy Spanish This is the quickest and easiest translator for your iPhone. No more toggling between languages you don't need just to find the one you want or going through the hassle of finding it on Safari
QuickWrite (Dutch) With QuickWrite you can reduce the typing time several times and increase the writing accuracy on your mobile device. The program predicts the word you are typing, using a predefined spelling dictionary