Collins Norwegian Dictionary (iPhone/iPad) - If you are starting to learn Norwegian, or want to extend your knowledge of the language the Collins English-Norwegian Dictionary is the ideal book to help you understand and communicate. The dictionary has over 54,000 references translated from English to Norwegian, contemporary vocabulary, cultural equivalents, and notes on dialect. It is ideal if you're conducting business with Norwegian-speaking customers or colleagues. With Collins, you can trust each translation is correct.
· An English-Norwegian dictionary with over 25,000 words, 54,000 references and 75,000 translations
· Comprehensive coverage of all words and phrases you need
· In-depth treatment of difficult words
· Clear color layout helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily
What's New in This Release:
· Optimized for iPhone 5
· Colorful and feature-rich user interface with faster and easier word access
· Customizable two-pane user interface (for iPad)
· Includes exciting new word games like Hangman, Word Scramble, Flashcards and Anagrams to facilitate the learning process
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Explanation Pro Dictionary for MSDict The English Pro Dictionary for MSDict is an extensive dictionary and thesaurus with over 90,000 words, geared to the needs of a wide range of users- from the student at intermediate level and above to the enthusiastic tourist, or native English speaking
Dorland's Medical Dictionary (iPhone/iPad) Dorland's Medical Dictionary provides authoritative, concise definitions for a wide range of terms used in the health sciences, including anatomy, physiology, diseases, drugs, tests and procedures and much more