Diigo Browser(formerly iChromy) brings the best of Chrome's interface, speed and Diigo's web annotation service to the iPad. Tabs on Top:
· It's very easy to open, switch and close tabs. Ominibox:
· Type search keywords or URL in one box. Extra space for the web content:
· The address bar will be hidden automatically when you scroll down the page, so you get the the extra space for web content. To show the address bar, just tap the tab again. Read later and Reading list (Offline reading):
· One click to save a page to reading list, so you can view them offline. One click to remove a page from the reading list. It's fast to get pages in and out. Share to different places:
· Share the page to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Diigo, Instapaper etc. Context search:
· Search from context menu directly. Open link in new tab:
· Long press a link and choose different open options.
What's New in This Release:
· Add bookmark folders.
· Add bookmark bar
· Import bookmarks from iTunes
· Download manager
· Access all major search engines in one place
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Fix the offline page issue.
· Support bookmarklet
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Add note while you browse the web, just as you do in iBook.
· Add basic authentication support, so you can access password protected site.
· Fix Several bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
EDict Browser EDict Browser uniquely features a built-in dictionary and web browser for your iPhone and iPod touch!