Allthecooks for iPhone/iPad - Allthecooks is a social network which enables cooking enthusiasts to connect with each other and share ideas.
Simply enter the ingredients and the app will search a database of over 150,000 recipes, in various categories ranging from appetizers and drinks to main dishes and desserts.
In addition, you can ask questions and receive answers from the community, and chat with other people.
What's New in This Release:
· Facebook login is working again! Welcome back!
· Bug fixes for iPad
What's New in 2.120:
· Take photo is fixed on iPad and working better on the iPhone
· The recipe builder is getting better and better!
· See your recipe cover even if it didn't win a cook-off
· See your unfinished covers
· Re-attach photos from your personal album to existing recipes
· Several bug-fixes & improvements
What's New in 2.110:
· Improvements & Bugfixes
· See your navigation history (on What's New)
· Add attachments to forum comments
· Like forum comments
What's New in 2.09:
· Faster, better, way better, and beautiful new search
· Online and offline Favorites now sync up every time you login to allthecooks
· Fixed the issue where you could not see the forum comments with the new iOS version (7.1).
· Several bug fixes and improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Drinks (iPad) Quizmine and RealSimpleEDU.com bring you "on-the-go" learning and reference for Drinks
My Recipes for iPhone/iPad Far more than just a place to store recipes, My Recipes is an invaluable tool for anyone with an interest in cooking
Evernote Food Evernote Food lets you capture, share and relive your memorable meals. Whether you're eating at home, at a restaurant, or embarking on a culinary adventure, use Evernote Food to remember all of your delicious experiences
Strawberries We’ve spent countless hours scouring the web for the most scrumptious strawberry recipes from some of the top food bloggers and chefs from around the world
BigOven (iPad) Take 250,000+ recipes and your grocery list anywhere on your iPad
Other Software by developer «AllTheCooks.com»:
Recipe Search Quick and simple way to find recipes with ingredients that you have or want. Now Recipes are simpler: say ingredients you have and find great recipes! Browse by categories and discover over 70k recipes