Money Tracker (iPhone) - Okay, you went out for beers with the guys last night or you bought yourself that new outfit. You wince as you check the amount of cash you have left. Hey! It’s not as bad as you thought. It’s not great but you were afraid that it was going to be much worse. Today though, you’re going to really watch your spending. Luckily, you have Money Tracker to help you out.
Money Tracker is the simplest, easiest to use financial application available on the AppStore. It is a no frills, day-to-day way to keep tabs on your spending. Pretty much everyone on the planet can work the user-friendly interface. There's no accounting knowledge or anything remotely like that required to be able to take full advantage of the Money Tracker app.
Just click the button in the lower left to set a spending amount. Now, simply add expense items to subtract from your spending amount, it only takes an easy second. The app will do the calculation and show the balance. Do you still have money left or are you over budget? It might be time to start reining in your disposable income. A quick glance at the screen will tell you and in your own currency, too.
The Money Tracker app doesn’t only give you dire news as it counts down your funds. Sometimes, you get money in and the application is happy to add it to your total balance. Just mark an item as a credit and Money Tracker will add the amount instead of subtracting it. This is great for those surprising times when your buddy remembers to pay you back or you return that outfit.
You can use this app, no matter who you are or your level of financial knowledge! Download Money Tracker now and start taking control of your spending.
· Super easy to use, no bookkeeping or accounting knowledge necessary
· Simplicity at its best
· Efficient adding of expenses and credits
· The app has an extremely small footprint, so it won't hog space on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
· It's portable, so you can make entries as they happen
· Custom currency input that supports localization (i.e. whatever currency your device uses)
· Perfect for students or those on a restricted budget
What's New in This Release:
· MoneyTracker now has an optional PIN protection screen. Go to System Preferences -> Money Tracker to enable it. To disable it, you need to go to System Preferences -> Money Tracker and turn it off. When you next access the app you will be prompted to enter the PIN to confirm.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
My O2 My O2 for iPhone is an app designed to help make viewing the amount customers spend on their phones even easier
Personal Budget The application for conducting a personal budget and construction schedules by categories!