MoneyWiz - Personal Finance for iPad - SilverWiz for iPad is a sophisticated, feature-rich, yet extremely easy to use personal finance manager, that allows you to manage your accounts, budgets, scheduled & recurring transactions. Featuring OFX/QIF import, interactive reports, data sync, multi-currency support and 100+ more features, SilverWiz is the most comprehensive personal finance solution out there.
EASE OF USE
Sophisticated design, intuitive interface and smart in-app help that guides you through the app, as you go, makes using SilverWiz a breeze.
All of our customers say they've never seen a product that easy to setup and use, and that feature-rich in the same time.
SilverWiz currently supports 4 types of accounts: Savings, Checking, Credit/Debit Card and Cash account.
Accounts also provide:
• Ability to create, edit, delete and duplicate transactions
• Ability to enter income, expense and transfer transactions
• Reconcile an account
• Smart auto-completion when creating transactions
• Ability to assign payees to transactions
• Support for split payments
• Attach images to transactions
• Advanced searching, sorting and filtering of transactions
Budgets help you track expenses in specific areas like food, entertainment, groceries , etc.
You can manage multiple budgets, from the following types:
• Recurring budgets, with any recurrence period you want
• One-time budgets, to help you plan events (like this dream trip to Hawaii for example)
Budgets also provide:
• Real-time statistics for spent vs. remaining money
• Alerts when a budget becomes low or exceeded
SCHEDULED & RECURRING
Plan your future expenses and incomes with scheduled and recurring transactions. Use them for your repeatable incomes and expenses. Some of the features are:
• Financial forecast for any date in the future
• Create transactions in the future (scheduled)
• Create transactions that repeat at some period (recurring)
• Browse transactions either in a list or in a calendar view
• Push notifications will alert you when a transaction becomes due
Reports will show where, when and how much you spend and get. Why interactive? Just try them out and you'll see...
SilverWiz currently has 6 graphical interactive reports:
• Account balance over time
• Budget balance over time
• Compare budgets
• Expenses breakdown by category
• Incomes breakdown by category
• Payees breakdown.
There's also a real time indication of your current Net Worth.
Sync Everything! is our free cloud service, that allows you to keep your SilverWiz data synced and accurate on multiple devices. It's totally automatic once you enable it, and it's also a great way to keep all of your data backed up.
Our OFX and QIF files import allows you to import your bank statements into SilverWiz. All you have to do is login with a browser to your online banking, download the statements and give them to SilverWiz. You can also import your transactions history, categories and payees from other personal finance software.
Multi-currency support is in the core of SilverWiz. You can create accounts, budgets and transactions into any world currency. You can even create foreign currency transactions into your local currency accounts, and SilverWiz will do the calculations for you. With auto-updated exchange rates, and the built-in currency converter, you will never have troubles working with different currencies.
Keeping your data private and secure is of upmost importance to us. That's why SilverWiz for iPad is one of the most secure personal finance managers out there.
Whether you have a question about SilverWiz or seek an advice how to better organize your finances, we're there for you. All our customers receive personal, fast and honest support from us.
What's New in This Release:
· Update 1.3.7 improves the iOS 6 support.
What's New in This Release:
· Stability improvements
What's New in 1.3.5:
· CSV import
· Sync will no longer make MoneyWiz unresponsive while downloading large updates
· Proper support for decimals in all world currencies (for example, for JPY there will be no decimal part, for Arabic countries there will be 3 digits after the decimal part etc...)
· Payees will no longer be case sensitive. Existing payees that have the same name with just different upper/smaller case letters will be automatically merged.
· Sync on background (i.e. while MoneyWiz is on the background)
· ON/OFF toggles will now work with tapping (not just sliding as it used to be)
· The native network activity indicator (in the black top bar, where the hour is shown) will show when sync is in progress
· Improvements and bug fixes for the calculator and currency convertor
· Improved ability to work with paired wireless keyboard
· Improved OFX import
· Improved CSV export
· You can configure currencies to show symbols instead of currency codes...i.e. show $ instead of USD. /Configuration via Settings -> Currencies/
· Show running balance in the Forecast and Account Balance reports, if running balance is enabled
· QIF import will now recognise transactions split into several categories and create them properly
· Fixed glimpse of data when PIN is enabled
· Improved translations
· Ability to filter scheduled transactions by account, if you type in the account name into the search field
· Payees will no longer be case sensitive
· 90+ fixes and minor improvements
What's New in 1.3.4:
· New Feature: End date of scheduled transactions
· New Feature: Skip for scheduled transactions
· New Feature: Import of transfer transactions with OFX and QIF
· New Feature: Auto-categorisation when importing with QIF and OFX
· Fixed running balance when transactions have same date and time
· Trends report now includes transfers from and to the selected accounts
· Fixed forecast report
· Fixed renaming of transfers
· Fixed scheduled transactions with amount less than 1
· Fixed sub-categories linking during import
· 60+ minor fixes and improvements
· Improvements to all translations
What's New in 1.3.3:
· Preparation of the database to work with MoneyWiz for Mac
· Added Traditional Chinese translation
· Improvements of the translations in all languages
· Minor artwork fixes
· More than 30 bug fixes. Crash fixes. Major performance improvement for Statistics and Categories reports generation.
What's New in 1.3.2:
· This update fixes the migration crash issue on iOS 5.1 devices.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
BancorpSouth Mobile Banking BancorpSouth's Mobile Banking application for your iPhone and iPod touch allows you to receive and pay bills, view account balances, make transfers between accounts and more - all in a single application - anywhere, anytime!