BabyCenter My Pregnancy Today - Introducing the most comprehensive daily pregnancy application - from BabyCenter, the most trusted pregnancy and parenting resource worldwide. Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today turns your iPhone into an expert guide for your exact day of pregnancy. Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
All information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
· Your pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
· Fetal development images: See what your baby looks like each week
· Pregnancy checklist: Reminders to keep you on track with decisions, appointments, and more
· Award-winning videos: Watch your baby grow in the womb, and witness moms giving birth
· Birth clubs: Connect with other women due at the same time
· Due date calculator: Quickly find your due date
· Nutrition guide: Manage your weight gain with tips and recipes to help you eat well
· Track your progress: Countdown to your big day
What's New in This Release:
· Login that better integrates your app with your BabyCenter website account
· Kick Tracker tool that makes it fun and easy to track your baby's activity
· "Settings" menu now under the "More" section
What's New in 1.4.1:
· Bug fix: missing checklist items checked off in previous versions are restored with this update.
What's New in 1.4.0:
· When moms talk, BabyCenter listens. And the latest version of this app includes two exciting additions suggested by expecting moms like you. The new Birth Club tab takes you right to your BabyCenter Birth Club, where you can bond with moms-to-be due in the same month as you. And the new timeline at the top of your calendar shows where you are in your pregnancy at a glance.
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· You can now quickly access the app FAQs or contact us directly with feedback or questions. Find both options on the More screen.
· The problem with the Back button in Birth Clubs has been fixed.
What's New in 1.3.2:
· Weekly notifications with updates regarding your baby's development.
· Personal information condensed into a single Settings' tab for easier access to your due date and notification preferences.
· Updated Calendar header makes returning to "Today" a snap when you've been scrolling ahead.
· Adapted for Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, France, China, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Korea, and Singapore. Just choose your country in the app's "Settings" tab.
What's New in 1.2:
· Added versions of My Pregnancy Today adapted for Australia, Canada, and US Spanish by our local editorial teams. Just choose your country in the App's Settings Tab.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
HMSMobile Swine Flu Center The swine flu global pandemic started in early 2009. The virus causing the pandemic, called H1N1 flu or swine flu, is highly contagious
Men's Health Men's Health - While the life-expectancy gap between men and women has decreased, it is no secret that men still need to pay more attention to their bodies. Several things work against men. They tend to smoke and drink more than women. They don't seek medical help as often as women. Some men define themselves by their work, which can add to stress
Injuries & Wounds Injuries & Wounds - An injury is damage to your body. It is a general term that refers to harm caused by accidents, falls, blows, burns, weapons and more. In the U.S., millions of people injure themselves every year. These injuries range from minor to life-threatening. Injuries can happen at work or play, indoors or outdoors, driving a car or walking across the street
OpTech Live Op Tech Live is an iPad app designed to provide orthopaedic specialists with easy access to the latest Stryker Orthopaedics surgical techniques through an intuitive, user friendly touch screen interface. Products lines include extremities, hip, knee, sports medicine, and trauma
CPR Europe CPR Europe - CPR – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
CPR by PHILS will help you training basic skills that can help you save lives!
Your iPhone will be your victim but also your instructor
Anesthesia Drugs Handbook (iPhone) Anesthesia Drugs Handbook (iPhone) - Sota Omoigui's Anesthesia Drugs Handbook is the best selling clinical guide to essential anesthesia and critical care drug information. This reference is packed with information covering a broad range of drugs and the various routes of administration commonly used in anesthetic pharmacology
Drug Guide for Consumers Drug Guide for Consumers - Brought to you by Drugs.com, the Drug Guide for Consumers is a comprehensive database of medications commonly prescribed in the U.S
Eyes & Vision Eyes & Vision - Some eye problems are minor and fleeting. But some lead to a permanent loss of vision.
Your best defense is to have regular checkups, because eye diseases do not always have symptoms. Early detection and treatment could prevent vision loss.
This is a great application that discusses the most important topics in eye diseases
Genetics & Birth Defects Genetics & Birth Defects - A genetic disorder is a disease caused by a different form of a gene called a variation, or an alteration of a gene called a mutation. Many diseases have a genetic aspect. Some, including many cancers, are caused by a mutation in a gene or group of genes in a person's cells
Other Software by developer «BabyCenter»:
My Pregnancy Today My Pregnancy Today - Introducing the most comprehensive daily pregnancy application - from BabyCenter, the most trusted pregnancy and parenting resource worldwide. Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today turns your iPhone into an expert guide for your exact day of pregnancy