Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary - Free add-on for MyNetDiary.com - PAID online weight loss program.
Serious weight loss comes to the iPhone.
This free iPhone application complements MyNetDiary.com web site - the online food diary, with 88,000 foods, providing diet analysis, advanced charts, reports, export to Excel, and the comfort of a large screen and keyboard.
Both the iPhone application and the web site are always in perfect sync.
· Wonderfully easy and fast food entry. No other iPhone, web site, BlackBerry, or desktop application is even close.
· Huge 88,000 foods database covering US, UK, and Canada - accurate, up-to-date, and without duplicates. We continuously update the database let us know if something is missing!
· Two-way, instantaneous sync to the MyNetDiary web site.
· Rock-solid, professional implementation, no crushes.
· Nice and clean, ad-free web site.
· Customer support to answer your e-mails quickly and knowledgeably.
· Community Forum is supported by a registered dietitian.
· Internet connection is required to enter and save data in this version.
· Paid membership is required.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed barcode scanner
What's New in 3.54:
· Fixes barcode scanner.
· Other small improvements and fixes.
What's New in 3.50:
· Improved daily analysis.
· Food labels displayed for entered amount, show weight in grams.
· Mifflin equation for BMR.
· More foods picked up in Favorites.
· Entering vitamins in mg and mcg, food energy in kJ.
· Other improvements and bug fixes.
What's New in 3.30:
This is a maintenance release, addressing several issues in the app:
· rare issue with stuck keyboard.
· improved synchronization.
· more foods displayed in favorites.
· displaying correct "today" date.
· several other minor issues.
What's New in 3.20:
· Offline mode with streamlined food database - perfect for iPod Touch.
· Improved barcode scanner for iPhone4 and iPhone 3GS with iOS4.
· Support for multitasking and Retina display.
· Google Health link status.
· Exercise icons.
· Favorite exercises
· Many other improvements and bug fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
RunKeeper RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost
Lady Biz Lady Biz, we’ve all been there, ladies. You make the trek to your doctor’s office to tend to your female health and he wants to know when your last period or Pap smear was. Try as you might, you can’t remember for sure whether it was before or after that week your mother came to visit. No wait, it was the day the new sofa arrived
P90X P90X has evolved. The breakthrough workout program that revolutionized home fitness now has an app that lets you Bring It! on your iPhone, so you can get even more amazing results-and work out with P90X anywhere. Keep track of your sets, reps, and weights, view your progress, log your nutrition, and share your results
Fitness Buddy for iPad With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen
Full Fitness Full Fitness - We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program
Ease into 5K Ease into 5K - Get in shape with the most popular beginner's running plan. Couch to 5K has been helping thousands of people ease into running and incrementally build up their running strength in just 9 weeks.
This application gives you audio prompts every time you need to change from running to walking according to the C25K plan
MySportTraining (iPhone) MySportTraining (iPhone) - To feel better, have more energy and live longer, look no further than regular, old-fashioned, sweat-inducing exercise. By introducing a moderate amount of exercise into your daily life, you can significantly improve your overall health, well-being and quality of life
Exercise Log for iPhone Exercise Log for iPhone - Exercise Log is a healthy tool for your device so you can keep track of the exercises that you do on a daily basis
StretchPro StretchPro - Take a break and stretch! Don't sit in your office all day, let StretchPro remind you to get up and stretch. This elegantly-designed application provides video guided stretches to avoid the strain of sitting in an office chair all day
Other Software by developer «4Technologies Corporation»:
Comments on Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary supports it