I.V. Drug Handbook (iPhone/iPad) - Administer I.V. medications knowledgeably, safely and confidently! Because there is no room for error, turn to McGraw-Hill's I.V. Drug Handbook. Featuring a strong focus on patient safety, administering and monitoring I.V. drugs, the Handbook delivers concise, practical guidance to help you carry out one of the most difficult tasks you face. Written by and for practicing nurses and pharmacists, the Handbook is reliable, comprehensive, and easy-to-use.
· All-inclusive coverage of over 350 parenteral drugs with the latest warnings from the FDA
· Includes antibiotics, insulin, pain medications, emergency drugs -- and more coverage of chemotherapeutic agents with more supportive therapies than you'll find in any other text
· Provides the most comprehensive, specific, evidence-based guidelines on administering high-alert and hazardous drugs available anywhere
· Each drug monograph includes administration guidelines, covering preparation, dilution & compatibility, infusion rates, admixtures, supportive therapies and monitoring.
· Features a 32 page full-color patient safety insert describing measures for ensuring safe drug administration, including 6 pages on inserting an I.V. catheter
· Uses distinctive icons to call your attention to "clinical alerts," "life-threatening reactions," "high-alert", "hazardous" drugs, and more
What's New in This Release:
· Colorful and feature-rich user interface with faster and easier word access.
· Customizable two-pane user interface (for iPad).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Pregnancy Health An application that discusses the most important topics in pregnancy health
E Food Additives Useful mobile application that provides comprehensive information about 595 food additives to help you learn which ones to avoid
Mental Illness Mental Illness is a useful application that discusses the most important topics in mental health
Medicinal Herbs This application gives you the info of many traditional herbs & botanicals used in complementary & alternative medicine
Men's Health An application that discusses the most important health topics for men
Children's Health An application that discusses the most important topics in children's health
Family Doctor A quick-reference health guide to your symptoms and how to deal with them - based on the well-known and time-tested medical tips of Home Medical Adviser
VisualDx VISUALDX MOBILE For dermatologic and other visual conditions, VisualDx Mobile is the fastest way to visually validate a patientís diagnosis, access next steps for management and patient care, or even develop a differential diagnosis for puzzling present
Women's Health Women's Health is a great application that discusses the most important health topics for women
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»: