MyFitnessPal for iPad is an easy to use calorie counter for all those who want to lose weight. Simply set a daily calorie goal, then record your daily food and exercises to make sure you stay on track.
The mobile app gives you full access to your MyFitnessPal.com account, allowing you to benefit from the website's comprehensive database of over 2 million foods. All changes you make on your phone will be synchronized to the web and vice versa.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 1.4.1:
· For those of you who enjoy tracking sodium and sugar, these nutrients are now visible in your food diary
· Sign up and log in with Facebook
· Add and invite friends from your Facebook contacts
· Add and invite friends from your iPad Contact List
· Connect to your favorite apps and devices like FitBit, Withings, Endomondo, Runtastic and more through our App Gallery
· Type-ahead food filtering
· Repeat Last Meal
· Default to Multi-Add for diary entries
· Enable passcode lock protection if desired
· Stability improvements and bug fixes
What's New in 1.3:
· Various bug fixes and stability improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
NutritionTips NutritionTips contains a rich collection of 500+ interesting and useful nutrition tips and nutritional health facts -- concisely written for quick and easy review. This is a free application, so be sure to check it out!
NutritionTips is referenced from the trusted and highly regarded Nutrition.gov, USDA
Meal Snap Meal Snap lets you take pictures of the meals you eat, and then magically tells you what food was in your meal. Oh yeah, we tell you how many calories you ate too. Food tracking has never been easier.
How Meal Snap Works:
1. Snap a photo of your meal.
2. Add a descriptive caption, if you are so inclined.
3. Let the system auto-magically detect the nutritional breakdown
Calorie Counter by FatSecret for iPad Calorie Counter by FatSecret for iPad is the essential app to simply find nutritional info for the food you eat and easily keep track of your meals, exercise and weight.
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
· A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants
MyPersonalDiet (iPhone) MyPersonalDiet (iPhone) - Duane B. lost 14 lbs. Robert H. lost 30 lbs. Chris B. lost 50 lbs. Janet C. lost over 100 lbs. What do these people have in common? They achieved their weight loss goal using MyPersonalDiet
MyFood MyFood - MyFood provides complete nutrition data for hundreds of foods and also includes common servings sizes for each food. MyFood is completely free to use and comes with additional features which can be purchased within the application
FoodScanner FoodScanner allows you to use your iPhone's camera to scan UPC barcodes on the foods you eat. FoodScanner is the absolute quickest and easiest way to find foods and track how many calories you eat throughout the day