MySportTraining (iPhone) - To feel better, have more energy and live longer, look no further than regular, old-fashioned, sweat-inducing exercise. By introducing a moderate amount of exercise into your daily life, you can significantly improve your overall health, well-being and quality of life. The health benefits of exercise can be achieved by virtually everyone, regardless of age, sex, race or physical ability. The merits of exercise - ranging from preventing chronic health conditions to boosting your confidence - are hard to ignore: regular physical activity helps extend life and improve its quality.
MySportTraining is the premier health & fitness software designed to track and improve your health & fitness, and to motivate you to exercise to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
· Live Workout Recording to automatically guide you through your workouts. It shows you what exercise (or intervals) to do and when to rest and for how long. This eliminates any guesswork and is the most efficient method to obtain maximum results in minimal time. It's like having a coach standing next to you!
· Live GPS recording for your outdoor cardio workouts. See your current coordinates, heading, duration, distance, average speed, current speed, current altitude, battery life and route on Google Maps.
· Multiple views to show your daily and monthly workouts, and more than 15 charts (over any period of time) to provide valuable feedback.
· Enter all the information you need for your cardio and strength training workouts, including exercises (sets, reps, weights, % of max, rest time including supersets, RPE, note), course (route, distance, pace, ascent, weather, temperature, wind, humidity), laps (lap time, average HR, note) intervals (type, sets, duration, recovery). Use custom fields to track additional data if needed. You can enter any number of workouts per day.
· Track gears (such as running shoes, tires, etc.) whose usage (distance or duration) is automatically calculated.
· Email or share workouts on Twitter and Facebook.
· Enter key information about health, multiple times per day if needed, including vital signs, sleep, body measurements, etc. To track you diet, make sure to take a look at MyPersonalDiet (vidaone.com/impd.htm).
· Personalize it: create your own workouts, routines, exercises, intervals, courses, locations, gears; select your units (American/Metric, calories/kj) and one of the colorful themes (including Classic).
· Multiple fitness tools are available: activity filter, personal best, workout gears summary, training zones.
· Full synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows 7/Vista/XP including emulation on Mac OS X.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Cadence Cadence - Use the Cadence application as your music engine and make sure you always have a consistent beat to match your workout too. Cadence is designed to let users perform activities such as running or dancing while listening to a steady stream of songs that match the beat of their movements
C25K (Couch to 5K) C25K (Couch to 5K) - Get in shape with the most popular beginner's running plan. Couch to 5K has been helping thousands of people ease into running and incrementally build up their running strength in just 9 weeks.
This application gives you audio prompts every time you need to change from running to walking according to the C25K plan
Bootcamp Bootcamp - Looking to boost your strength? Improve muscle tone? Or maybe need help shedding unwanted Holiday pounds? Meet Bootcamp, your new personal trainer.
Bootcamp enables you to build your own circuit training workouts. Then it makes it easier to do them by letting you know when to switch from one exercise to the next
Runtastic Sit-Ups for iPhone/iPad Runtastic Sit-Ups for iPhone/iPad - Runtastic Sit-Ups turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a personal fitness assistant.
The app includes a sports training plan designed to help you achieve 100 sit-ups in a row.
The software automatically counts your sit-ups using the accelerometer of your mobile device
AllSport GPS LE (iPhone) AllSport GPS LE - Easy to use yet delivering power and outstanding value, AllSport GPS LE - a free version of the popular AllSport GPS fitness application - transforms your iPhone into a full-featured workout tracker and GPS-enabled trainer for road cycling, mountain biking, running, walking, and other sports and fitness activities
Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary - Free add-on for MyNetDiary.com - PAID online weight loss program.
Serious weight loss comes to the iPhone.
This free iPhone application complements MyNetDiary.com web site - the online food diary, with 88,000 foods, providing diet analysis, advanced charts, reports, export to Excel, and the comfort of a large screen and keyboard
Full Fitness HD Full Fitness - The #1 selling fitness app for the iPhone is now available for the iPad! Achieve your goal of getting and staying fit with Full Fitness HD! Purchasing this iPad application entitles you to regular free updates and countless iPad specific features in the future. Syncing between our iPhone and iPad apps ensure you only have to enter your information once
iPedometer Pro iPedometer Pro count steps, iPedometer [for iPhone] counts steps in style.
iPedometer is a pedometer for iPhone which tracks your steps as you run or walk during an exercise session, with user adjustable sensitivity that can be tuned to your specific body type and presented in either Metric or English units
iMuscle - (NOVA Series) - iPad edition iMuscle - (NOVA Series) - iPad edition is a sophisticated workout aid that can be taken anywhere. Use it to identify a body part or individual muscle by zooming into a 3-Dimensional human body with the musculature exposed. Then access all the exercises associated with the development / rehabilitation of that muscle
Bridge to 10K Bridge to 10K - Specifically designed for C25K app (Couch to 5K) graduates. Pick up where C25K app leaves off and get to the 10K distance in just 6 weeks.
Please note: If you've never run before, please consider starting with the C25K app since it is designed for beginners
VidaOne Lifestyle Lite VidaOne Lifestyle Lite is an app to track your diet, fitness and health, whether you are managing your weight, exercising regularly or tracking a condition.
Developed by VidaOne, which has been developing mobile apps since 1999, Lifestyle includes features asked by thousands of users over the time into a single app
MyPersonalDiet (iPhone) MyPersonalDiet (iPhone) - Duane B. lost 14 lbs. Robert H. lost 30 lbs. Chris B. lost 50 lbs. Janet C. lost over 100 lbs. What do these people have in common? They achieved their weight loss goal using MyPersonalDiet