Skyscape Medical Resources - Here is a highly useful collection of free Medical Information and Decision Support resources for Healthcare Professionals, including Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Students, Nursing Students, and more.
FREE RESOURCES include: [RxDrugs]
Drug information for thousands of brand and generic drugs, including over 400 integrated drug dosing calculators. [Outlines in Clinical Medicine]
Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of disease and symptom topics in outline format. [Archimedes]
Medical calculator and decision resource including over 200 interactive tools organized by specialty. [MedAlert]
Up-to-date drug information, journal summaries, clinical trial results and other clinically relevant information released on a continuing basis. You will receive information based on your specialty, whether it is Pediatrics, Cardiology, Infectious Disease, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· We have improved how you sign in to your account and manage your mobile medical resources. Let us know what you think! Go to "Send Feedback" under the "Settings" tab and share your insights.
· Note to users updating from a previous version: when you first launch the app, you will be given the opportunity to download available resources that you have not previously installed. To update, add or remove resources at any time, please go to the "Manage Resources" section under "Settings".
· Now you can update your RxDrugs formulary selections from within the app! Simply go to "Settings " Account " Formulary Plan Selection". You can select formulary info from over 5,000 health plans in all 50 US states.
What's New in 1.17.8:
· Bugs banished
· Location Services enabled
· iOS 4 or greater is now required to use this app
What's New in 1.16.23:
· Bugs euthanized
· Option to turn off the split screen feature on iPad. To change this setting, go to Tool " Settings
What's New in 1.16.17:
· Audio pronunciation tracks in resources, including Taber's, will now play properly when the app is used on a cellular connection
· Improved text clarity when you pinch & zoom
· Images are now scaled to the width of the screen. This will primarily help users of the Netter's resources
· Various other bugs fixed to make the app run smoother for you!
What's New in 1.16.13:
· Important bug fixes related to multitasking support
What's New in 1.16.11:
· Supports multitasking (finally!)
· New MedAlert preview feature. Once a day the preview shows fresh MedAlerts. You can view a MedAlert from the preview or from the regular MedAlert icon listing
· New ability to edit your Skyscape.com account from within the app
· New "Send Feedback" feature under the Tools section. Go ahead, tell us what you think!
· Spiffy new splash screen
· Bugs squashed
What's New in 1.15.7:
· You can now see all sections of a topic merged together in one view or view them separately. Go to Tools > Settings to turn merge on/off. (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
· NEW iPad feature: Split screen for easier navigation and improved layout.
· Bug fixes. (Current users: bug fixes will take effect in a normal update. No need to delete and reinstall the app.)
What's New in 1.14.11:
· This latest release includes fixes of bugs that may have caused the app to hang, perform slowly or crash-as reported by some users.
What's New in 1.14.8:
· Formulary information added to RxDrugs. Over 5000 health plans in 50 states are supported (download of RxDrugs update is required)
· New interface for MedAlert
· MedAlert messages are now fully integrated with global search and SmartLink
What's New in 1.11.14:
· This release fixes issues related to the app crashing, as reported by some users
· Improved scrolling in grid view
· Minor bug fixes
What's New in 1.10.5:
· Introducing Smart Search (Global search)
· Minor bug fixes and enhancements
What's New in 1.9.11:
· Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 2.x, Apple iPhone OS 2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Children's Health Children's Health - Your child's health includes physical, mental and social well-being. Most parents know the basics of keeping children healthy, like offering them healthy foods, making sure they get enough sleep and exercise and insuring their safety.
It is also important for children to get regular checkups with their health care provider
Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference 2012 (iPhone/iPad) Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference 2012 (iPhone/iPad) - Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications
Genetics & Birth Defects Genetics & Birth Defects - A genetic disorder is a disease caused by a different form of a gene called a variation, or an alteration of a gene called a mutation. Many diseases have a genetic aspect. Some, including many cancers, are caused by a mutation in a gene or group of genes in a person's cells
Kidney Diseases Kidney Diseases - Your kidneys are two bean-shaped organs, each about the size of your fists. They are located near the middle of your back, just below the rib cage. Inside each kidney about a million tiny structures called nephrons filter blood. They remove waste products and extra water, which become urine
Health Tips 1000 Health Tips 1000 - This application contains a rich collection of 1000+ interesting and useful health tips -- concisely written for quick and easy review
I.V. Drug Handbook (iPhone/iPad) I.V. Drug Handbook - Administer I.V. medications knowledgeably, safely and confidently! Because there is no room for error, turn to McGraw-Hill's I.V. Drug Handbook. Featuring a strong focus on patient safety, administering and monitoring I.V. drugs, the Handbook delivers concise, practical guidance to help you carry out one of the most difficult tasks you face
VisualDx VISUALDX MOBILE For dermatologic and other visual conditions, VisualDx Mobile is the fastest way to visually validate a patient’s diagnosis, access next steps for management and patient care, or even develop a differential diagnosis for puzzling present
Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 2012 (iPhone/iPad) Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 2012 (iPhone/iPad) - Specifically geared towards patient-care, this instant-access guide provides registered nurses with essential, up-to-the-minute information on the selection and administration of 1,000 commonly used medications
Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook 5th Edition (iPhone/iPad) Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook delivers what nurses from around the world said they wanted most in such a publication: ease of use and a strong emphasis on patient safety. As convenient as it is thorough, the handbook enables nurses to carry essential drug information around with them wherever they go
CPR Americas CPR Americas - CPR – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
CPR by PHILS will help you training basic skills that can help you save lives!
Your iPhone will be your victim but also your instructor
Other Software by developer «Skyscape»:
Stedman's Medical Dictionary, 28th ed. Stedman's Medical Dictionary
powered by Skyscape
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Stedman's Medical Dictionary, 28th Edition, is the most reliable, must-have resource available for healthcare professionals
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database 2009 (Palm OS) Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database 2009 (Palm OS) - gives you everything you want to know about herbs, vitamins, minerals, supplements, including the most evidence-based data on interactions, uses, safety, efficacy, and includes ratings on efficacy and ratings on safety including safety in pregnancy, children, and lactation
McGraw-Hill's Diagnosaurus (iPhone) McGraw-Hill's Diagnosaurus (iPhone) - Delve into over 1,000 differential diagnoses from Diagnosaurus, a McGraw-Hill tool that allows you to browse by symptom, disease, or organ system derived from McGraw-Hill's CURRENT Consult: Medicine and was created by Roni F. Zeiger, M.D