Virtual Active - Turn your cardio machine workout into an outdoor adventure. Virtual Active transports you to 10 extraordinary locations ranging from the Swiss Alps to the Venice canals, ensuring that your workout will never be boring.
Run or pedal faster, and watch the scenery blur past you. Slow down, and appreciate the landscape. You will quickly realize this isn't just another video - The Virtual Active app can tell how hard you're exercising and respond accordingly. Shot in beautiful locations around the world, Virtual Active transports you to iconic trails and landscapes, turning an indoor exercise into an adventure.
· No extra hardware required! Simply place your iPad, iPhone, or iPod on a cardio machine and start exercising. This app utilizes unique BitGym technology to respond to how fast you are working out.
· Choose from ten locations including Northern Italy, downtown Chicago, the American Northwest, and many more.
· Control your iPod music directly - no need to switch applications.
· Most exercise bikes, elliptical machines and treadmills supported.
What's New in This Release:
· New hiking videos: Oregon Hike, Swiss Alps Hike
· New biking videos: California Deserts Ride, Northern Rockies Ride
· Much-improved BitGym exercise detection.
· Clearer messaging around cellular data connections.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
AllSport GPS LE (iPhone) AllSport GPS LE transforms your iPhone into a full-featured workout tracker and GPS-enabled trainer for road cycling, mountain biking, running, walking, and other sports and fitness activities