VisualDx is new medical app for the iPhone and iPod Touch combines physician-reviewed clinical information with THOUSANDS of medical images from renowned physician and institutional collections. The only medical application to represent the variation of disease presentation through age, stage, and skin type, VisualDx Mobile addresses the key complexities faced by many clinicians today when diagnosing dermatologic and other visual conditions.
· Visually VALIDATE a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation
· Quickly search by disease for next steps on MANAGEMENT and PATIENT CARE
· See the DIFFERENTIAL as you enter your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings
· Review ICD-9 codes, diagnostic pearls, best tests, and MORE, right at the point of care
· Look up medication-induced diseases by drug for over 800 generic medications
· Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical IMAGES a patient can relate to
VisualDx Mobile REQUIRES a VisualDx subscription
What's New in This Release:
· Version 2.21 upgrades VisualDx Mobile to work with VisualDx 6.21.
· New content includes MERS-CoV for a total of 1,294 diagnoses and 27,227 images.
· Jump to diagnosis from within texts opens to jumped diagnosis.
· On iPhone, diagnosis text now contains HTML scripting and appears the same as VisualDx web content. Examples: bolding, italics, lists.
· Jump to medication citation jumps to separate medication pane.
· All PubMed citations jump to a separate browser pane within VisualDx.
· Login and signup have clearer descriptions to better guide the process.
What's New in 2.15:
· Version 2.15 upgrades VisualDx Mobile to work with version 6.15 of VisualDx and provides a way for users to request a password reset from within the app.
What's New in 2.13.2:
· Version 2.13.2 contains fixes for running VisualDx on an iPad with iOS 4.2
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Drug Guide for Consumers Drug Guide for Consumers - Brought to you by Drugs.com, the Drug Guide for Consumers is a comprehensive database of medications commonly prescribed in the U.S
Best Diet Foods Best Diet Foods - Ready to eat more healthy foods in the New Year? If so, look no further.
Healthy living starts with healthy eating. This great app contains info on healthy foods that you can incorporate into your daily meals, such as: Avocados, Blueberries, Flax Seeds, Garlic, Dark Chocolate, Green Tea, Red Wine, etc..
Mental Illness Mental Illness is how we think, feel and act as we cope with life. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others and make choices. Like physical health, mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
Everyone feels worried, anxious, sad or stressed sometimes
Epocrates Epocrates is the #1 mobile drug reference resource used by healthcare providers at the point of care. Trusted for accurate content and innovative offerings, physicians choose Epocrates 3 to 1 as their point of care drug reference of choice.
Clinicians turn to Epocrates numerous times throughout the day to make more informed medical decisions
NutritionTips NutritionTips contains a rich collection of 500+ interesting and useful nutrition tips and nutritional health facts -- concisely written for quick and easy review. This is a free application, so be sure to check it out!
NutritionTips is referenced from the trusted and highly regarded Nutrition.gov, USDA
Skyscape Medical Resources (iPhone/iPad) Skyscape Medical Resources - Here is a highly useful collection of free Medical Information and Decision Support resources for Healthcare Professionals, including Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Students, Nursing Students, and more
HMSMobile Swine Flu Center The swine flu global pandemic started in early 2009. The virus causing the pandemic, called H1N1 flu or swine flu, is highly contagious
Women's Health Women's Health - Women and men have many of the same health problems, but they can affect women differently. For example, women may have different symptoms of heart disease. Some diseases or conditions are more common in women, such as osteoarthritis, obesity and depression. And some conditions, such as menopause and pregnancy, are unique to women
Men's Health Men's Health - While the life-expectancy gap between men and women has decreased, it is no secret that men still need to pay more attention to their bodies. Several things work against men. They tend to smoke and drink more than women. They don't seek medical help as often as women. Some men define themselves by their work, which can add to stress
Other Software by developer «Logical Images, Inc»:
Comments on VisualDx:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if VisualDx supports it