Kodiak for PHP - Kodiak PHP is a PHP editor for iPad. It can run any PHP code directly on your device, without requiring an internet connection.
The app lets you write and edit PHP code, with beautiful syntax highlighting and an enhanced on-screen keyboard. If you want to code in PHP on the go, this is the perfect solution.
· Offline PHP interpreter - You don't need an internet connection to run PHP code!
· Syntax highlighting - Truly amazing highlighted syntax!
· Comfortable keyboard with swipe buttons - No need to switch keyboard layout, you have all the symbols right there on the screen.
· Navigation key - The easiest way to navigate and select text in your document without wasting any space on the screen.
· File manager - Create, edit, move, export and many other operations.
· Multiple open files in tabs - Switch between open files with a single tap!
· Examples and demos - Clever examples demonstrating the power of PHP.
· Stop execution anytime - You won't get stuck in an infinite loop.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed crash during launch on iOS 5.x
What's New in 1.1:
· Updated libraries & fixed minor bugs.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
LiveView LiveView is a specialized remote screen viewing application intended as a tool to help designers create graphics for mobile applications, it has also proven to be useful for creating quick and dirty simulations, demos, and experience prototypes
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well
Calcuccino Scientific Calculator Calcuccino is a programmers' calculator that uses the iPhone's menus and swipe gestures to improve on the conventional calculator. The result is a powerful calculator for programming, engineering and scientific use, with big buttons for fast and reliable entry.
Swipe across the interface to perform common tasks and reveal more information
Python 3.2 for iOS Python 3.2 for iOS - Python 3.2 for iOS is a Python 3.2.3 IDE for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It allows you to create and run Python scripts on your iOS device.
The app includes all the standard Python modules, an interactive interpreter, and the complete Python documentation
Little Book of Neon Play Little Book of Neon Play - If you are an iPhone developer, this could be a big help. Use our three useful tools to help you when developing apps. These include:
NAME YOUR APP - see if your app name fits nicely under the icon.
iPHONE FONTS - a full list of dynamic fonts available for iPhone.
RGB SELECTOR - get help to find the RGB, hex and HSV values for your source code
Physics Mark Simple Physics Engine(SPE) is one of the world's most accurate 3D physics engine for games and science engineering