Platforms: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple iPhone OS
Categories: Internet & Communications
Upload date: 21 Aug 12
Developer: Stanton Software
Price: 0.99 $
Rating: 2.0/5 (Total votes: 3)
MultiCam Cincinnati - Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open MultiCam on your iPhone and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Flick through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated for new Cincinnati cameras. In June the Ohio Department of Transport changed their network provider, making almost all links in MultiCam Cincinnati obsolete. This required a complete overhaul of the app's database.
· There are now ten more cameras. Some outdated cameras have been removed and others have been renamed. In some cases it will be necessary to reselect Favorite cameras.
What's New in 6.65:
· Universal app. Updated for iPad. We've upgraded the controls and layout for the iPad screen size. The camera images are larger, but the quality is limited by the quality of the original traffic cameras. No change in functionality.
What's New in 5.51:
· Build settings have been changed to resolve a problem affecting users of iPhone 3G or iPod Touch running iOS 3.1.3
· Tested for iOS 4 and iOS 5 compatibility
What's New in 5.50:
· Tested for iOS 5 compatibility
What's New in 5.21:
· All camera links revised. Recent changes to the Cincinnati traffic cameras have required a complete revision of the links. Some new cameras have been added and some non-functional cameras removed.
What's New in 5.20:
· Bug fix. The update to 5.10 did not copy any custom pages added by users over to the new version. MultiCam Cincinnati 5.20 restores this function.
What's New in 5.07:
· Corrected the spelling of Cincinnati on the icon. My apologies to offended citizens for the error.
· No other significant changes.
· Tested with OS 4.2. (requires OS 3.0 or better)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
MultiCamPlus BC Highway Ready to head out and you want to check the road conditions? MultiCam is the fastest way to get to the highway web cams that matter to you
ASG Video for iPhone/iPad View live and recorded video captured by your hosted Axis Communications IP cameras on your iOS device
Mobiscope (iPhone) Mobiscope is a small app to stream public live cams or your own IP cams on your iPhone or iPod touch