Instagram is a free, fun, and simple way to make and share gorgeous photos on your iPhone.
Pick from one of several gorgeous filtered effects or tilt-shift blur to breathe a new life into your mobile photos. Transform everyday moments into works of art you'll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos in a simple photo stream with friends to see - and follow your friends' photos with the click of a single button. Every day you open up Instagram, you'll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
· 100% free custom designed filters and borders such as XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lomo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
· Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
· Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Foursquare, and Posterous
· Unlimited uploads
· Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
· Works with first generation, 3G, 3GS and iPhone 4
· Full iPhone 4 front & back camera support
· And much much more...
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes and other improvements.
What's New in 3.0.1:
· View your photos on a map (visit your profile and tap Photo Map to select which of your photos will be viewable on the map)
· Redesigned profile screen
· Redesigned upload screen
· Design improvements throughout
· Infinite scrolling on photo feeds
· Flag inappropriate comments
· Bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Bug fixes & improvements, including fixes for comment spacing
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Revamped profile tab
· Search for users and tags in the Explore tab
· Improvements to commenting
· User search autocompletes based on people you follow
· Visual improvements
· Speed optimizations
· Optionally share likes to Facebook (enable in your Profile > Sharing Settings > Facebook)
What's New in 2.4.0:
· Speed improvements throughout
· Minor UI tweaks
· Bug fixes
· Improved accessibility support
What's New in 2.2.1:
· Fixes for Email sharing
· Faster app startup
· Other bug fixes
What's New in 2.2:
· Taking photos is now faster
· Minor bug fixes
What's New in 2.1:
· Lux: a new way to enhance your photos
· Simplified and improved design
· New filter: Sierra
· Change your profile photo from your profile page
· Tap on push notifications to go straight to the photo
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
ToyCamera This app turns your iPhone's camera into a fun toy camera
TouchUp for iPad TouchUp for iPad - TouchUp brings creative photo editing to iPad, enabling anyone to make common adjustments and create captivating art with their photos. TouchUp has over a dozen effects which can be applied in nearly unlimited layers to your photos.
Any effect in TouchUp can be brushed off or on with a tap and slide of your finger
3D Camera Studio 3D Camera Studio is the easiest way to create 3D photos on your iPad. Based on the popular 3D Camera app for iPhone and iPod touch, it has been completely redesigned to take full advantage of the larger iPad screen
Popsicolor Popsicolor - Turn your photos into amazing watercolors with this easy to use app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
Magic Hour Magic Hour is an app that can transform your ordinary photos into extraordinary ones. It will give you a fun experience you've never had.
· Magic Hour means…
The magic hour is the first and the last hour of sunlight during the day,
when a specific photographic effect is achieved due to the quality of the light
Disney Pix Photography just got a little more fun and creative thanks to Disney Pix
PhotoCurves PhotoCurves is one of the most powerful and flexible image editing tool available on the iPhone, essentially enabling you to create your own filters. Since photographers effectively paint with light, curves is central to their practice because it affects light's two primary influences: tones and contrast
123D Design 123D Design - 123D Design allows you to easily create 3D models on your iPad. You can start from a basic shape and edit it, or you can choose from various sample projects and design around them.
When you have finished, you can share your designs with other users, and save them to My Projects
iPurikura iPurikura is a high quality, easy to use portable photo booth that allows you to personalize your pictures anywhere!
Customize your photos with a unique and high quality collection of effects, borders, graphics, and freehand drawing tools. There are endless possibilities for personalization, for any skill level
Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop - With Adobe Color Lava -a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)- you can now use your iPad and your fingertips to mix colors and create custom swatches and five-swatch color themes
Other Software by developer «Burbn»:
Comments on Instagram:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Instagram supports it