MySportTraining (iPhone) - To feel better, have more energy and live longer, look no further than regular, old-fashioned, sweat-inducing exercise. By introducing a moderate amount of exercise into your daily life, you can significantly improve your overall health, well-being and quality of life. The health benefits of exercise can be achieved by virtually everyone, regardless of age, sex, race or physical ability. The merits of exercise - ranging from preventing chronic health conditions to boosting your confidence - are hard to ignore: regular physical activity helps extend life and improve its quality.
MySportTraining is the premier health & fitness software designed to track and improve your health & fitness, and to motivate you to exercise to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
· Live Workout Recording to automatically guide you through your workouts. It shows you what exercise (or intervals) to do and when to rest and for how long. This eliminates any guesswork and is the most efficient method to obtain maximum results in minimal time. It's like having a coach standing next to you!
· Live GPS recording for your outdoor cardio workouts. See your current coordinates, heading, duration, distance, average speed, current speed, current altitude, battery life and route on Google Maps.
· Multiple views to show your daily and monthly workouts, and more than 15 charts (over any period of time) to provide valuable feedback.
· Enter all the information you need for your cardio and strength training workouts, including exercises (sets, reps, weights, % of max, rest time including supersets, RPE, note), course (route, distance, pace, ascent, weather, temperature, wind, humidity), laps (lap time, average HR, note) intervals (type, sets, duration, recovery). Use custom fields to track additional data if needed. You can enter any number of workouts per day.
· Track gears (such as running shoes, tires, etc.) whose usage (distance or duration) is automatically calculated.
· Email or share workouts on Twitter and Facebook.
· Enter key information about health, multiple times per day if needed, including vital signs, sleep, body measurements, etc. To track you diet, make sure to take a look at MyPersonalDiet (vidaone.com/impd.htm).
· Personalize it: create your own workouts, routines, exercises, intervals, courses, locations, gears; select your units (American/Metric, calories/kj) and one of the colorful themes (including Classic).
· Multiple fitness tools are available: activity filter, personal best, workout gears summary, training zones.
· Full synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows 7/Vista/XP including emulation on Mac OS X.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
AllSport GPS LE (iPhone) AllSport GPS LE transforms your iPhone into a full-featured workout tracker and GPS-enabled trainer for road cycling, mountain biking, running, walking, and other sports and fitness activities
AllSport GPS (iPhone) AllSport GPS transforms your iPhone into a full-featured workout tracker and GPS-enabled trainer for road cycling, mountain biking, running, walking, and other sports and fitness activities
DailyBurn Get in the best shape of your life with DailyBurn
Virtual Active Turn your cardio machine workout into an outdoor adventure
Nike+ GPS The Nike+ GPS application helps you get the most out of every run by tracking where you go and motivating you to take it further