Pocket Informant is an integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for the iPhone/iPod Touch. Our purpose is to fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution.
We have been carefully crafting each new version with exciting new features in each release...and there's still plenty more to come. Here are some of our top current features:
- Today, Month, Day, Week, Agenda, Task, and Search views
- Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
- Easily jump to any date in Day and Month views
- Timebars to show your free/busy time at a glance or show mini-text on the month cells instead
- Calendar Filtering: Filter tasks and events by one or more calendars
- Tags and Tag Filtering
- TextExpander support in most text fields
- Expanded detail view to see events and tasks on any day
- Phone Links in Notes
- Tasks integrated with the Calendar Views
- Task Grouping and QuickSearch/Insert
- Full Search of Contacts, Tasks, and Calendar items
- Send Appointment Meeting Requests
- Getting-Things-Done (GTD) management or Franklin Covey ABC/1-99 Prioritization of tasks
- Pre-made filters to quickly find active, due, undated, overdue, and completed tasks
- Today View to show your current appointments, tasks, meeting attendees and alatms
- Starring (flagging) tasks
- Highly customizable views
- Auto-sync will sync changes immediately up to the server and new items from the server sync down every 45 minutes (while PI is running or next time it runs)
- Syncs with Google Calendar and Toodledo.
- Direct to Outlook Sync. Requires WebIS Desktop Sync software (now available). Visit our http://tinyurl.com/yggbk2a for more details.
- Calendar Data is separate from the built-in Calendar
HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM OTHER TASK MANAGERS?
Proper task management is essential, but it’s only part of the picture.
Pocket Informant is a full featured PIM, so it lets you focus on everything you do in a day - not just your task list. We believe bringing your appointments and tasks together in one place is more efficient than working in isolated calendar and task management systems. Pocket Informant is designed to not force you into any one method of doing things - use our Task View as rigidly or freely as you want, using GTD principles, Franklin Covey, or your own system.
WHY DO I NEED THIS WHEN I HAVE A CALENDAR?
We love our iPhones, but we saw some untapped potential for a full-featured PIM. Pocket Informant fills that gap. To start with, we made navigation very natural - simply swipe between the months, or tap the month name to jump to a new date. For those of us who have several events in a day, we built a time bar so you can see how your day is blocked off at a glance. When looking at a day’s activities, we show you your appointments AND tasks together, and we give you nearly the entire screen to see them. We offer a convenient view to quickly see activities going on "today", and we built a great week view as well.
For years, these and numerous other features have made Pocket Informant a must-have application for school teachers, soccer moms, salesmen and executives alike.
If you are a user of Pocket Informant from another platform, be sure to note that while we have crafted the iPhone version from the same stock, it is a different application. Check our website to vote on your most desired features, and follow us on Twitter to provide feedback and see what we're up to – all from our website.
Localizations: English, German, and French.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved Startup/Upgrade Handling
· Notes/Comments editing for sync improvements
· Toodledo Calendars to sync list fixed
· Other database/view fixes affecting both upgrades and general usage
What's New in 2.01:
· Fixed issue creating alarms that fire > 1 day prior to calendar item
· Fixed issue with using Date Picker on All Day events
· Fixed issue with selecting the last day of some months in Date Picker
· Improvements to Contacts Handling
· Fixed issue creating 0 duration iOS events
· Fixes to the handling of recurring subtasks
· Fixed issue with editors using TextExpander
· Sync improvements
· Improvements to data migration process from 1.x to 2.x
· Localization improvements
· Several stability & memory use improvements
What's New in 2.0:
· Complete new database engine
· Contacts View
· Notes View
· Audio Notes
· Simplified Editors for Events and Tasks
· Scrolling, Configurable Tab Bar
· Swipe to Action
· Attachments for Events and Tasks
· Day View now supports Tasks
· Expandable/Collapsible Sub-Tasks
· Per view Calendar Filters
· Smart Groups for Tasks
· New Date Picker
· Password protection available
· Google Task Sync
· Toodledo Sync is now encrypted for Pro users
· Sync meta data with Google and Toodledo
· Many other minor improvements throughout.
What's New in 1.68:
· Fix a frequently logged crash
· Fix an issue with the midnight badge update causing an empty dialog to show up.
· Update to the latest tools/SDK
What's New in 1.63:
· Spanish Support
· Fixed crashing bug in Project move
· Native iOS event alarms now get created properly
· Fixed a start date problem when due date is set to nothing
· Some UI issues fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Nag: Multiple Timers with Alarms Nag: Multiple Timers with Alarms - Need to set yourself a quick reminder? There is no easier way than Nag! A single button press sets a nagging alarm that will jog your memory over and over!
Nag's novel controls let you press a single button to set an alarm at the top of the hour, or at a set time away - eg. in 5 minutes time, or an hour from now
iLend iLend Ever loan a CD, DVD, book or something to a friend, only to forget about it until it is too embarrassing to ask for it back? Or have you forgotten who you loaned it to completely?? With iLend it is easy to keep track of all the items you loan to friends and family
Reminder Pro Reminder Pro is the most comprehensive Birthday, Anniversary and Event reminder application available on the App Store.
Reminder Pro will allow you to create and import your valuable contact data, then setup automatic alerts to ensure you ‘never forget’ that important date
Aida Reminder Aida Reminder - Aida Reminder lets you create reminders very easily and quickly. Recurring reminders are fully supported, you can set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reminders, or even days of the week or month. It also has a wake up alarm with custom snooze time. Don't miss those important events ever again!
It's a universal App, optimized for iPhone and iPad
Occasions Occasions - Effortlessly remember birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and other special events with Occasions! (includes local or push alerts!)
Keep track of dates that are important to you and your loved ones with pop-up, sound and badge count alerts provided through local or push notifications
Birthdays! Simple Birthdays! Simple - This is a "simplified" version of the amazing App Birthdays!
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a friend that reminds us when the dates we care about are coming up? Sparing us the embarrassment of disappointing our friends? Now your phone can do that! And it’s incredibly easy
Lentacle Lentacle will help you to record items you lend and borrow.
Several categories of items are available.
It is possible to set alarms.
The interface is as simple as possible. The recording of a new item is very fast and easy.
Only 30 seconds will be necessary for the entry of an item
Pocket Informant Expression VGA Icons Pocket Informant Expression VGA Icons
Pocket Informant comes with a huge set of features and a broad functionality going beyond the possibilities of most desktop PIMs. Despite being so feature rich, its user interface stays intuitive and clear helping you to easily manage your appointments, tasks and contacts
Note2Self Note2Self - What is Note2Self? (previously named VoiceMinder)
Note2Self is a simple solution for those of us who keep track of their task items via email. Note2Self allows you to quickly record a voice note and have it sent as an email to your email address of choice with just two button presses: start/stop! No user interface to mess with. No complexities
Pocket Informant Pro (iPhone/iPad) Pocket Informant Pro (iPhone/iPad) - Pocket Informant is an integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for the iPad. Our purpose is to fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution
Pocket Informant (Android) Pocket Informant (Android) is an integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for Android. Our purpose is to fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution
Note2Self Note2Self is a simple solution for those of us who keep track of their task items via email. Note2Self allows you to quickly record a voice note and have it sent as an email to your email address of choice with just two button presses: start/stop! No user interface to mess with. No complexities
Note2Self (iPhone) Note2Self is an audio recorder and voice note sharing solution. Bring it up to your ear and start talking. Bring it back down in front of you and the recording stops and is saved or emailed automatically.
It's a one-trick pony, but it's a really useful trick
Pocket Informant Avatar Collection 1 Pocket Informant Avatar Collection 1
Avatar Collection One: Faces includes 390+ unique avatars. It includes hundreds of variations of both male and female faces featuring different hair color, hair styles, skin tones, expressions, and personalities with and without backgrounds
WebIS Money - InHand WebIS Money - InHand is an innovative mid-level finance application for the Pocket PC. Its purpose is to be simple, easy to use, and accurate for everyday checkbook activities. Money 2 provides all of that and more
Note2Self (BlackBerry) Note2Self (BlackBerry) is a simple solution for those of us who keep track of their task items via email. Note2Self allows you to quickly record a voice note and have it sent as an email to your email address of choice with just two button presses: start/stop! No user interface to mess with. No complexities