Springpad for iPhone/iPad - Springpad is your own mobile personal assistant that can help you remember all kinds of things. Whenever you find something interesting, you can save it and access it later from anywhere, on your smartphone, tablet or the web. Some of the things you can save include text notes, voice memos, photos, articles, checklists, locations, etc.
In addition, Springpad will enhance stored information with useful details and relevant suggestions. For example, when saving a recipe, the app will create a shopping list with the needed ingredients. Or, if you create a list with movies you want to see, Springpad will notify you when they are available on Netflix.
What's New in This Release:
· Now reorder, delete and and add new notebooks from the left-hand panel of the app
· More how-to details when you add a new notebook
· Fixed null date displayed in some events and alarms
What's New in 4.5.3:
· When saving a photo, now easily use the last camera image saved
· Fixes to note content being deleted while editing
· Video type is added to Quick Add, paste a video link from the web to save to Springpad
· Videos attached to springs can now be viewed and played
· Addresses now launch in Apple Maps
· Phone numbers in text fields can be tapped to make a call
· Performance improvements to loading All My Stuff and scrolling on left side pane
· Several UI tweaks and improvements across the entire app
What's New in 4.5.2:
· Added ability to mark Bookmarks and Videos as "done"
· Corrected link when sharing public items
· Fix for intermittent freezing while typing a note with formatting and autocorrect on
· Fix for UI issues on menus when in landscape orientation
· Improved mobile browser experience with options to view in browser or in app
· Stability improvements
What's New in 4.5.1:
· bug fixes for accessing notebooks
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
MyScript Notes Mobile for iPad MyScript Notes Mobile for iPad - MyScript Notes Mobile is a powerful productivity app that allows you to conveniently take notes using handwriting.
The app converts handwriting into digital text, which you can export to Evernote, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox and email, or paste into any other text application
WritePad Deutsch WritePad Deutsch lets you take notes in your own handwriting with an iPad stylus pen (such as True Touch Stylus Pen) or even your finger. The state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn your style of writing. You can use simple gestures to select text, cut, copy, paste, and insert special characters
SyncStickies SyncStickies allows you to view your Mac Stickies on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
abc Notes abc Notes - Simply the most realistic and user friendly notes in the world!
No more boring note lists – abcNotes brings you the ability to make REAL notes on your iPad.
Have you ever seen any buttons on a paper sticky note? We've never
Pencast Player Pencast Player is an easy-to-use application powered by Livescribe that allows you to download, view and play your smartpen notes, audio recordings, or interactive pencasts.
What's New in This Release:
· Ability to control transparency of anticipated ink.
· Ability to cancel a download in progress.
· Zoom value is reset after a page turn
iLend iLend Ever loan a CD, DVD, book or something to a friend, only to forget about it until it is too embarrassing to ask for it back? Or have you forgotten who you loaned it to completely?? With iLend it is easy to keep track of all the items you loan to friends and family
WritePad Pro WritePad Pro is the ultimate organizer for Notes, Events, Affairs, and Voice Notes for iPhone and iPod Touch
Cork Notes Lite for iPad Cork Notes Lite for iPad - A cork board application for iPad.
· Double tap on anyplace of the cork to add a new note.
· Double tap on any note to edit the text.
· Long press on anyplace of the cork to manage settings/export.
· Double tap with 2 fingers on any note to manage Z-Axis position of the note
Other Software by developer «Spring Partners»:
Springpad Springpad makes it easy to save notes, products and places you want to rememberSpringpad is a free application that makes it quick and easy to take notes and save anything you want to remember in one place