PDF Expert is a professional PDF viewer for iPhone and iPod Touch. Saving PDF email attachments, full text search, support for password protected documents, navigation through embedded PDF bookmarks, handling large PDF files are the most essential functions to mention.
With PDF Expert you can:
SAVE EMAIL ATTACHMENTS. INCLUDING PASSWORD PROTECTED ONES.
- Forward email with attachment to your unique Readdle Storage e-mail address and save it to your device using PDF Expert.
- PDF Expert opens password protected PDF documents. Please note that DRM protected files are not supported.
READ ANY PDF THE WAY YOU WANT
- Navigate through the document using embedded bookmarks. Great for reading ebooks by topics and chapters.
- Full screen and landscape modes to maximize screen usage
- Search for keyword or phrase
- Go to specific page
- Create your own bookmarks
- Open almost any PDF file. Tested on 1400+ page books.
SHARE THE TEXT YOU READ
- Select text from the PDF file you are reading, copy to clipboard and paste into any application you want.
- Email files stored inside PDF Expert to your colleagues and partners
READ NON-PDF DOCUMENTS AS WELL
Besides PDF files, PDF Experts allows viewing Microsoft Office files, iWork documents, HTML, TXT and image files.
USE YOUR IPHONE AS A WIRELESS DRIVE
Mount PDF Expert as a shared network drive over Wi-Fi network to any computer and copy documents to the iPhone using simple Drag & Drop. No additional software required.
TRANSFER FILES TO YOUR iPHONE WITH OR WITHOUT WI-FI
PDF Expert supports transferring files to your device using both EDGE or 3G network. Just upload your documents to Readdle Storage using regular Internet connection and instantly access them from PDF Expert.
USE OTHER ESSENTIAL FEATURES
- Password protection for your files
- Embedded zip/unzip archiver
- Fast scroll through large documents
- Flexible file management
What's New in This Release:
· Sign documents
· Create audio notes and attach them to the documents
· Play embedded video right in a PDF document
· Revise and stamp the document using stamps and seals
· Use 'shelf view' mode to preview and open the necessary files instantly
· Organize and find documents instantly via the new sorting panel
· Connect to SkyDrive to access files from PDF Expert on the iPhone
What's New in 2.1.1:
· GoogleDocs compatibility fix
· File storage complies to iOS Data Storage Guidelines
What's New in 2.1:
· improved PDF forms support
· stability improvements
What's New in 2.0:
Annotate PDF files:
· add notes
· highlight text, underline, strikeout
· type text right on the page
Fill Adobe, PDF forms:
· fill values into text fields
· checkboxes, dropdown lists
· calculated fields are also supported
· submit form data
· Flatten annotations and form fields to make them visible in any iOS viewer
Ultimate network connectivity:
· 2-way Dropbox, iDisk sync
· FTP/SFTP connectivity
· Print documents directly from the app
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
OfficeAČ OfficeAČ makes it easy to open, view, create and edit Word (DOC & DOCX), Excel (XLS) and PowerPoint (PPT) files right from your iPhone!
WritePad for iPad WritePad lets you take notes in your own handwriting with an iPad stylus pen or even your finger
Brother iPrint&Scan Print and scan photos or documents from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad on a Brother inkjet all-in-one printer using
a local wireless network
PDF Reader Free View and create PDF files on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite for iPad With this iPad-enhanced mobile office solution, you will have full control of creating, editing, formatting, accessing and sharing Microsoft Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
Other Software by developer «Readdle»:
Printer Pro Print attachments, documents, web pages and more right from the iPad
Printer Pro Lite Print attachments, documents, web pages and more right from the iPad/iPhone
PDF HD Read PDF documents, books and magazines like paper ones and even better