PDF Expert Enterprise is the ultimate iPad solution for working with PDF files in enterprise. It lets you read and annotate PDF documents, sign contracts electronically and fill in PDF forms.
PDF Expert for Enterprise provides crucial security and user management features allowing corporate IT to control application deployment within the organization. Corporate IT Features:
CONTROL FILE SHARING
PDF Expert for Enterprise gives you configurable file sharing options for all devices across the company.
Add and delete users anytime you need. New users are added instantly.
You can add configure default server destination that would be available within PDF Expert for Enterprise on all company iPads End User Features:
PDF Expert for Enterprise lets you highlight text in PDFs, write notes, add text labels and even draw with your finger.
FILL IN PDF FORMS
Text fields, check boxes, radio buttons and other form elements work as you expect and all information you entered is saved inside the form.
Use your finger or stylus to sign documents with client in the field. Then "Flatten" PDF to make your signatures permanent. IMPORTANT NOTE: The PDF Expert for Enterprise application will not work without the necessary server back-end. Please contact your IT administrator for a username and password.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 4.1:
· Automatic Sync
· Ability to log in as another user
· bug fixes and stability improvements
What's New in 4.0.6:
· Sync stability improvements
· Read-only sync for FTP / SFTP
· Minor UI tweaks
What's New in 4.0.5:
· updated for retina display
· fixes for the new iPad
What's New in 3.2.6:
· bug fixes
· better handling of biometric signatures
What's New in 3.2.2:
· Document search and sorting modes
· Speed and stability improvements
· Keyboard support
· Eraser tool for handwriting annotations
· Data Protection
What's New in 3.1.4:
· fixed PDF form calculations
· fixed issue with some symlinks on SFTP server
· improved stability
What's New in 3.1.3:
· improved sync with read-only servers
· minor bugfixes
What's New in 3.1.2:
· updated PDF viewer
· updated network client and sync
· app confirms to iOS 5 storage guidelines
· various fixes
What's New in 2.5.2:
· push file delivery is more reliable now
· stability improvements
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Push notifications
· Stability improvements
· Fixed WebDAV file sharing
· URL schemes pdfexhttp and pdfexhttps now can download files from the Internet
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Epson iPrint Print anytime to any nearby wireless Epson all-in-one
SureSupply Supplies for your HP Printer always at hand