Codify - Codify lets you create games and simulations — or just about any visual idea you have. Turn your thoughts into interactive creations that make use of iPad features like Multi-Touch and the accelerometer.
We think Codify is the most beautiful code editor you will use, and it's easy. Codify is designed to let you touch your code. Want to change a number? Just tap and drag it. How about a color, or an image? Tapping will bring up visual editors that let you choose exactly what you want.
Codify is built on the Lua programming language. A simple, elegant language that doesn't rely too much on symbols — a perfect match for iPad.
Here's how you use it: type your code. Press play to watch it run. Interact with it. Get creative.
· A full featured vector graphics and image renderer lets you prototype what you can imagine
· Lots of fantastic example projects to learn from, including games and simulations
· Generate random retro-game sound effects to use in your creations
· Touch your code: tap numbers, colors and images to adjust them
· Complete in-line reference documentation accessible from the keyboard
· Intelligent auto-completion suggests keywords and functions
· Add parameters to your simulation or game interface so you can tweak variables at runtime
· Interact with the accelerometer and multi touch on your device
· Codify renders your code with beautiful syntax highlighting
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well