iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBookstore, where you can download the latest best-selling books or your favorite classics – day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favorite passages.
· Enjoy a complimentary copy of the beautifully illustrated classic, Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne.
· Download many of your favorite books from the included iBookstore.
· Read a free sample of any book on the iBookstore before making it a part of your collection.
· Reorder your books on your bookshelf or browse them in a list sorted by title, author, or category.
· Easily adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment.
· Change the font size and pick from six included type faces to make your books more comfortable to read.
· Find a word, character, or phrase anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature.
· Keep your bookmarks, notes, and your current page wirelessly in sync between iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the new automatic bookmark syncing feature.
· Quickly find a specific page using the page navigator at the bottom of every page.
· Read your books on white or sepia colored pages.
· Choose left or fully justified text layout from Settings.
· Highlight your favorite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features.
· Add books in the industry-standard ePub electronic book format to iTunes and sync them to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
· Add PDF documents to iBooks from Mail, or add them to iTunes and sync them to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
· Use iBooks with the amazing accessibility features in iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – such as speaking the words on a given page.
What's New in This Release:
· Experience fully illustrated books, from children's picture books to beautifully designed art books, available for download in the iBookstore.
· Organize your books and PDFs into personal Collections. Swipe left or right to jump between Collections.
· Print PDF documents and notes you've written in iBooks using AirPrint.
· iBooks now fits more words per page by automatically hyphenating text, available only on iOS 4.2 or later
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Wikiweb Wikiweb is an innovative Wikipedia reader for iOS devices that visualizes the connections between articles
BookReader (iPhone) BookReader is a beautiful way to bring your entire collection of e-books to your pocket
eBooks by Kobo HD EReading: anytime. anyplace. With Kobo eReading couldn't be easier. Choose from thousands of FREE classics and over 2 million best sellers at an affordable price, download the books you want and start reading right away!
Keynote for iPad Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device
Podcasts for iPhone/iPad Podcasts allows you to easily discover, subscribe to and play your favorite podcasts on your iOS device
iTunes Connect Mobile An extension of the Sales and Trends module in iTunes Connect, the iTunes Connect Mobile app allows devs and iBookstore providers to access sales and trend data from their mobile devices
AirPort Utility Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch