iMuscle - iPhone edition is a sophisticated workout aid that can be taken anywhere. Use it to identify a body part or individual muscle by zooming into a 3-Dimensional human body with the musculature exposed. Then access all the exercises associated with the development / rehabilitation of that muscle.
In addition to the individual user this application was designed with a multi-user capability, making it also deal for fitness instructors.
Also all of the anatomical modeling, labeling and descriptions are medically correct making this an ideal application for physiotherapists.
How to use:
To work on a particular body area, zoom into that area on the 3-Dimensional Muscle Man. Then choose a muscle to work on - a thumbnail list of all the exercises associated with that muscle will be shown. Then press on one of these thumbnail exercises and you will be shown an animated 3-Dimensional model performing that exercise. The primary and secondary muscles being exercised will also be highlighted. You can search for a particular muscle or exercise by selecting the appropriate tab in the Index function.
Enjoy your workout.
· No internet connection required.
· Ability to view muscle in 3D and rotate them 360 degrees
· Ability to zoom in to identify any exterior muscle or muscle group.
· Dual index that can search for both individual muscles and particular exercises.
· Over 450 hi-quality 3D animated exercises and stretches.
· Hints and tips for every exercise.
· Ability to create custom work-outs
· Ability to add multi-users
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a crash that was experienced after playing the initial tutorial
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Additional iOS 5 issues fixed and we made the 3D rotation smoother.
What's New in 2.1:
· You can now play music at the same time as using iMuscle - in other words, iMuscle will no longer turn off your background music.
What's New in 2.0:
· User Interface has been improved with larger buttons and hit areas.
· Workout flexibility - the user can now move freely between exercises within a workout.
· Workout creation and editing has been made much easier. The user can now add or delete exercises using a drag and drop menu.
· Connectivity - the user can now send a workout from iPhone to iPad and vice versa. Each device must have the iMuscle installed and be Bluetooth enabled.
· The user can now edit an exercise within a workout.
· Global Settings facility - allows user to change weight default from kegs to lbs, turn "tips" windows off/on and change default settings for sets, reps and weight increments.
· The user can also use the weight increment setting to allow manual entry.
· Kg weight input now includes decimal counter selection.
· Exercise defaults are now the last entered weight and reps.
· Several other upgrades
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
First Aid For The USMLE Step 3 (iPhone) First Aid For The USMLE Step 3 is written by residents who passed the boards and reviewed by top faculty, and delivers the content and practical advice you need to pass the USMLE Step 3
Men's Health An application that discusses the most important health topics for men
iAortic Valve IAorticValve is the world's first app built to connect patients and doctors to each other and to the information they need most
AJCC Cancer Staging Handbook & Calculator (iPhone) AJCC Cancer Staging Handbook & Calculator brings together all currently available information on staging of cancer at various anatomic sites and incorporates newly acquired knowledge on the etiology and pathology of cancer
Poisons & Toxins An application that discusses the most important topics in poisoning, toxicology, and environmental health
Body Systems Anatomy Quiz - iPad edition This application covers the Cardiovascular, Nervous, Urogenital and Digestive Systems and is an extremely useful tool for anyone interested in or studying anatomy