Muscle System Pro III - The Muscle System Pro II - (NOVA Series) is a cutting edge application built on our NOVA technology. It is a completely new app, but in recognition of our loyal customers we are providing this application as a free update to the previous original Muscle System Pro. Every detail has been re-designed from the photo-realistic 3D model to the quick navigation. There are thousands of changes - including the most in-depth 3D muscle system ever developed, the ability to rotate, cut away muscles all with the simple stroke of the finger or by pressing one of the intuitive buttons.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select an item and the app will automatically zoom in, cut away superficial muscles and find the item that was pressed. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show accurate muscle(s) to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality 3D model of the full Muscle. The user can zoom in to any area - by tapping on it. The user can rotate, get inferior or superior views, cut away layers of muscle or label an area with a simple stroke of their finger. The user can navigate up and down within the muscle system at absolutely any angle. The user can also use the scalpel button to add or take away layers of connective tissue.
Each label has a 'i' icon where the user can access additional information for that part.
Select an item from the index list and the application will automatically zoom in, cut away other layers of muscle and identify that label. This function enables the application to be used as an innovative visual reference tool.
Access a different view (anterior, lateral, posterior, medial, (inferior or superior when available) at anytime and in anyplace within the application using the 'Views' function.
This is a unique testing function developed from user feedback. The user selects an area to be tested on and then the app randomly zooms into and labels a part that the user must identify from 6 possible multi- choice answers. For incorrect answers, immediate feedback is given.
· Tap and Zoom - zoom into and identify any muscle by tapping on the screen
· Horizontal Rotate 360 - rotate a muscle 360 degrees
· Vertical Rotate - rotate and automatically cut away muscles to show inferior and superior views (head, pelvis ad foot)
· Scalpel - add or remove up to 10 layers of muscles
· Labeling - all areas and major views are labeled
· Pinch and Zoom - useful when there are multiple pins
· Index - the app will automatically zoom in, cut away and find items that are pressed in the index.
· Quiz - test yourself with a fun multi- choice quiz
· Customize Pins - add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins
· Quick Navigation - jump to a different muscle area by tapping or dragging the white box on the body thumbnail
· Lateral Navigation - move laterally between the muscle areas
· Customize - using the settings function the user can choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses etc...
· Images - Over 5,000 high-quality 3-Dimensional images of the muscles.
· Detail - full anatomical descriptions of all 2,000 labels.
What's New in This Release:
· Added in 20% more articulation animations and fixed a small bug
What's New in 3.1:
· Developed in collaboration with Stanford University School of Medicine.
What's New in 3.0:
· Pin Media: Pins now come with additional media, images of every muscle isolated and over 300 articulation animations.
· Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
· Sound: - Hear the correct pronunciation of each and every label.
· Pen Tool: Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
· Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
· Quiz: - Additional option of a Drag and Drop quiz.
· Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
· Origin / Insertion Maps: - The bones can be color mapped with points of origin and insertion.
· Navigation Path: - By touching anywhere on the navigation text path the user will immediately be brought to that area.
· Public Notes: Post or browse through a pins' shared public notes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Nurse's Drug Handbook (iPhone/iPad) Nurse's Drug Handbook (iPhone/iPad) - McGraw-Hill Nurse's Drug Handbook provides everything nurses must know to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. The Handbook delivers the evidence-base needed to safely administer more than 3,000 brand-name drugs and 1,000 generic drugs - along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug
Hip Pro III Hip Pro III gives users an in depth look at the hip, allowing them to cut, zoom & rotate the Hip. Hip Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton
Medicinal Herbs Medicinal Herbs - Aloe Vera, Gingko, Ginseng, Echinacea, Noni, Soy, Yohimbe...
Medicinal plants, herbal remedies & natural supplements have always been a healthy source of life.
This application gives you the info of many traditional herbs & botanicals used in complementary & alternative medicine (CAM)
Wills Eye Manual for iPhone Wills Eye Manual for iPhone contains many new ophthalmologic medications and surgical techniques.
Includes the results of some of the recent clinical trials, such as the CRASH study
Jablonski's Dictionary of Medical Acronyms and Abbreviations (iPhone/iPad) Jablonski's Dictionary of Medical Acronyms and Abbreviations (iPhone/iPad) - Medical acronyms and abbreviations offer convenience but can be confusing and difficult to decode. That makes this dictionary, with thousands of acronyms and abbreviations from all medical specialties, a must-have reference
Lexi-DENTAL COMPLETE Lexi-DENTAL COMPLETE - With Lexi-DENTAL COMPLETE, have Lexi-Comp's full library of dental resources at your fingertips! This application provides all the comprehensive clinical information necessary for fast diagnosis and treatment
DrDrugs (Drug Guide for Physicians) for iPhone DrDrugs (Drug Guide for Physicians) for iPhone - DrDrugs: Drug Guide for Physicians sets new standards for drug references by increasing its focus on safe practice and effective patient care. In addition to providing the most comprehensive drug resource, DrDrugs includes over 800 built in drug dosing calculation tools
Hand and Wrist Pro III Hand & Wrist Pro III gives users an in depth look and allows them to cut, zoom and rotate the hand & wrist
Nervous System - iPad edition Nervous System - iPad edition - This application has been designed specifically for the iPad. It is a must have app for anyone studying anatomy and is aimed at students with a basic to middle level of anatomical medical knowledge as well as medical professionals
Shoulder Pro III Shoulder Pro III gives users an in depth look at the shoulder, allowing them to cut, zoom & rotate the shoulder. Shoulder Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton
Muscle System - (Original Series) - iPhone edition Muscle System - (Original Series) - iPhone edition - Ideal for students and anyone interested in the human body and how it works. It has been designed for users with anywhere from a basic to advanced level of anatomical medical knowledge
The Cardiovascular System Pro The Cardiovascular System Pro - This is a must have application for anyone studying anatomy. It has been designed for students from basic to advanced level of anatomical medical knowledge as well as medical professionals
Heart Pro III Heart Pro III - The Heart Pro is aimed at students with a basic to advanced level of anatomical medical knowledge as well as medical professionals (users can customize the application by choosing the pins/labels that are applicable to their course or standard)
Digestive System - iPhone edition Digestive System - iPhone edition - This application is a useful reference tool that allows the user to zoom in and identify the individual elements of the digestive system. This version does not include the mouth. It is not a Pro version and has been designed to accommodate students in secondary levels of education and all those interested in anatomical medical knowledge
Skeletal System - (Original Series) - iPad edition Skeletal System - (Original Series) - iPad edition - Ideal for students and anyone interested in the human body and how it works. It has been designed for users with anywhere from a basic to advanced level of anatomical medical knowledge