Netter's Anatomy Atlas Free - This FREE Netter application includes a 10-Plate sample from the 5th edition Atlas of Human Anatomy illustrated by master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD enhanced with quizzing and customization features.
· Take label quizzes to test your memory of terminology.
· Make the Atlas your own by customizing individual labels (on/off/highlight).
· Use "My Netter" bookmarks and notes to organize and personalize your studies.
· Tap Muscle Info buttons to review attachments, innervations, actions, and blood supply.
· Locate anatomic structures and views quickly through Search (key word or plate number) or Browse by Region or System.
What's New in This Release:
· In App link to the full app in the iTunes store.
· Maintenance and stability enhancements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Clinical Anesthesia (iPhone) The Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia covers all aspects of anesthesia, from basic principals, to preparation, to post-anesthesia care
Body Systems Anatomy Quiz - iPad edition This application covers the Cardiovascular, Nervous, Urogenital and Digestive Systems and is an extremely useful tool for anyone interested in or studying anatomy
Netter's Anatomy Atlas Use Dr. Netter's most famous illustrations of human anatomy as your intuitive and interactive study guide
First Aid Cases For The USMLE Step 2 CK (iPhone) First Aid Cases For The USMLE Step 2 CK is a board-oriented case resource featuring active recall questions and answers for each case, and more than 200 illustrations to relate key concepts to clinical situations