Wills Eye Manual for iPhone contains many new ophthalmologic medications and surgical techniques.
Includes the results of some of the recent clinical trials, such as the CRASH study. Newly added a number of new topics on iridodialysis/ cyclodialysis, sclopeteria, shaken baby syndrome, crystalline keratopathy, ptosis, familial exudative vitreoretinopathy, crystalline retinopathy, lens-induced glaucoma, and more.
· Instant access to current information on diagnosis and treatment of all eye disorders.
· Valuable resource for residents, comprehensive opthalmologists, optometrists, emergency room physicians, prmiary care practitioners, medical students and other health care professionals delivering eye care.
· Ideal for office or emergency room use.
· Every disorder is covered in a concise, easy-to-scan entry that includes symptoms, signs, etiology, differential diagnosis, work-up, treatment, and follow-up.
· Augmented the Appendices section to include intravitreal injections and antibiotics, anterior chamber paracentesis, laser peripheral iridotomy, and YAG capsulotomy.
· Includes many new radiologic studies, laboratory tests, diagnostic methods, surgical techniques, and medications introduced in the past five years.
· Updated to include the newest drugs, procedures, and treatment protocols.
· Can be fully cross-indexed with all of Skyscape's 500+ nursing and medical references through Skyscape's SmartLink technology.
What's New in This Release:
· Store icon and launch icon of app updated
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 2.x, Apple iPhone OS 2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Pathophysiology Learn about pathophysiology (how disease affects the body)!
Netter's Anatomy Atlas Free Netter's Anatomy Atlas Free - This FREE Netter application includes a 10-Plate sample from the 5th edition Atlas of Human Anatomy illustrated by master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD enhanced with quizzing and customization features.
· Take label quizzes to test your memory of terminology
Emergency Medicine Manual (iPhone) Emergency Medicine Manual (iPhone) - The Emergency Medicine Manual is the best-selling pocket reference in emergency medicine.
This Skyscape Trusted Resource is created in partnership with The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. Authors Ma, Cline, et al.
This resource condenses the essential clinical content from the premier text Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide
Dragon Medical Mobile Search Dragon Medical Mobile Search is the fast, accurate and smart way for busy, mobile physicians to search online content on their iPhone using their voice
Nursing I.V. Drug Handbook (IVDH9™) Nursing I.V. Drug Handbook (IVDH9™)
Nursing I.V. Drug Handbook, 9th Ed.
powered by Skyscape
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
This up-to-date reference provides comprehensive information on more than 325 I.V
The Washington Manual® Cardiology Subspecialty Consult (wuc-cardio™) The Washington Manual® Cardiology Subspecialty Consult (wuc-cardio™) - Prepared by cardiology fellows and residents and reviewed by attending cardiologists, this handy invaluable resource is a pragmatic guide to the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of cardiovascular disease