Wills Eye Manual for iPhone contains many new ophthalmologic medications and surgical techniques.
Includes the results of some of the recent clinical trials, such as the CRASH study. Newly added a number of new topics on iridodialysis/ cyclodialysis, sclopeteria, shaken baby syndrome, crystalline keratopathy, ptosis, familial exudative vitreoretinopathy, crystalline retinopathy, lens-induced glaucoma, and more.
· Instant access to current information on diagnosis and treatment of all eye disorders.
· Valuable resource for residents, comprehensive opthalmologists, optometrists, emergency room physicians, prmiary care practitioners, medical students and other health care professionals delivering eye care.
· Ideal for office or emergency room use.
· Every disorder is covered in a concise, easy-to-scan entry that includes symptoms, signs, etiology, differential diagnosis, work-up, treatment, and follow-up.
· Augmented the Appendices section to include intravitreal injections and antibiotics, anterior chamber paracentesis, laser peripheral iridotomy, and YAG capsulotomy.
· Includes many new radiologic studies, laboratory tests, diagnostic methods, surgical techniques, and medications introduced in the past five years.
· Updated to include the newest drugs, procedures, and treatment protocols.
· Can be fully cross-indexed with all of Skyscape's 500+ nursing and medical references through Skyscape's SmartLink technology.
What's New in This Release:
· Store icon and launch icon of app updated
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 2.x, Apple iPhone OS 2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Diagnosis & Therapy An application that discusses the most important topics in medical diagnosis and therapy
AJCC Cancer Staging Handbook & Calculator (iPhone) AJCC Cancer Staging Handbook & Calculator brings together all currently available information on staging of cancer at various anatomic sites and incorporates newly acquired knowledge on the etiology and pathology of cancer
Ear, Nose & Throat An application that discusses the most important topics in ear, nose, and throat disorders
Bright Futures Guidelines (iPhone) An updated, highly efficient system to help you provide better health care, save time, and keep up with changes in family, communities, and society that impact child's health
Pocket Anatomy and Physiology (PktAnatomy™) In class or in practice, whenever you need A & P information quickly, turn to this handy, fully illustrated mobile device compatible resource - Pocket Anatomy and Physiology