touchAble Navigate around your live set with the touch of a finger, tweak Lives mixer, instruments and fx with full automapping and unlimited tracks & parameters.
touchAble allows live users to walk away from their computer and perform live from anywhere within Wi-Fi range while keeping latency at a minimum.
Play your favorite synths with the unique double keyboard or record your rhythms with the 16 drum pads, including 5 velocity steps & octave selectors.
Access the most important transport and clip functions without losing focus on your set and tweak the same set with two iPads with the unique Dual-User-Mode.
do you need to adjust volume, launch a new clip and play a device? Don't worry - a smart and intuitive screen menu empowers the user to arrange and switch modules on the fly.
touchAble does not require any midi-mappings as it uses LiveOSC to communicate directly with the LiveAPI
Installation could not be any simpler:
- Download touchAbleServer and install it on your Mac or PC
- Enter your Hosts Ip-Address on your iPad
- Press connect.
- Within a few seconds your set will be ready.
· Scrollable representation of your Session View in Live
· Clips, tracks & scenes with full color, name and status feedback
· Scalable Clipgrid from 4x2 to 15x8
· Access to arm, solo, mute & stop functions
· Access to Volumes, returns A-D, panning, monitors, resets, master & return volumes of up to 16 tracks at once
· Scared of clipping? Output-meters provide feedback of each tracks/masters/returns output-levels
· Choose between relative / absolute faders
· Access your vsts, audiounits and native live plugins or toggle them on & off from a scrollable overview
· Navigate and control unlimited parameters with bank switches
· Native Templates
· Never lose a parameter in the heat of a set: parameter name & value feedback directly inside the faders.
· Control 2 devices at the same time
· 128 note velocity sensitive Keyboard
· Perform with 2 keyboards in full screen mode
· 8/16 velocity sensitive Drum Pads with Access to all 128 Sample slots within Live
· Change parameters of clips : pitch, detune, loop, length, position
· Easy access to transport functions: play/stop, record, tempo, midi overdub, cue level, metronome, nudge up/down, midi record and launch quantization
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed Bug that would prevent adding custom servers if no Server was automatically found.
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Fixed: App not connecting with more than 10 Return tracks.
· Fixed: Repeated starting and stopping of clips in a track within short times killed connection.
What's New in 1.3:
· added Loop menu to clip module. Do loops on the fly - on whole tracks or on already prepared loops. think Traktor looping - Keep loops that you like.
· added keep loop feature which allow you to save the new loop made as new clip.
· Added beatjump / loopjump menu to clip module. Do beatjump / loopjump of a set size in the currently playing clip of a track.
· track header buttons in the clip module now function as 'jump to active clip' buttons. For group-tracks they allow to fold and unfold the tracks.
· Completely rebuilt mixer
· added crossfader to mixer
· added A/B control to mixer
· added support for as many sends as you like + name of the send tracks are now displayed.
· added possibility to show as many faders at once as you like - and you can decide which!.
· added the possibility to control return tracks the same way you can control normal tracks
· added "+" mode to fullscreen for double length faders for precision tasks
· added snap mode to mixer
· added velocity sensitivity mode to drum pads
· Added Impulse native template
· Added Auto Filter native template
· Added Pingpong Delay native template
· Track Header buttons in the Device Selection View will switch Lives view to the device chain of the respective track.
· snapshots will be saved with saved templates of XY pad now
· after morphing / playing / stopping snapshots the dots will not be affected by gravity till touched
· Added support for 4 iPads
· Added possibility to link several ipads and setting their relative positions.
· touchable will prefer a wired connection if available (MyWi etc)
· design & layout changes throughout the app
· added 16 tracks mode
· triple quick taps on relative faders will: bring the fader to max value if it is done on top of the fader, bring the fader to the exact middle value if you tap around the middle part, and bring the fader to 0 value if you tap on the bottom part.
· Finally touchable will connect via bonjour - tests show that almost no setup is needed to connect
· Lock navigation in Clip grid - On / Off: If enabled, clips will start immediately after touching - but you won't be able to scroll in the clip grid
· Slide Clips to launch in Nav Lock Mode - On / Off: Makes it possible to slide e.g. a row of clips in different tracks to start them
· Always Open Device View 8 - On / Off: If enabled, devices will always show the FX8 view instead of switching to FX32 for devices with more parameters.
· Relative Crossfader - On / Off: same as relative faders elsewhere - just for the crossfader
· Hide Mutes - On/Off: If enabled, mutes are hidden from the view.
· Max Shown Controls for 2/4/8/16 tracks mode (0-8, 0 being disabled): You can set the maximum amount of controls shown per channel in each of the different sizes. When changing size the mixer will automatically show/hide faders depending on your preference.
· Link iPads - On / Off: enables or disables automatic following of secondary ipads.
· arm / exclusive arm fixed
· numerous fixes for smaller issues / crashes / performance improvements
What's New in 1.2.1:
· XY Pad Reverse now works as advertised
· Fixed crash when adding MIDI or Audio Tracks
· It is now possible to exchange XY Pad recordings via iTunes
What's New in 1.1.1:
· After updating - Please download the new Server & Scripts from touch-able.com. Please make sure to use the newly installed Server and select "TouchAbleScript1" as a control surface in Live.
· Different colors for stop toggles depending on the playing status of the corresponding track
· Send & volume faders reflect the color of the corresponding track in Live
· A second tap on "Volume" in the Mixer-menu while showing 4 tracks will enable slim Volume + Send A/B/C faders at once for each track.
· Do a long tap on a clip to focus its waveform within Live and select it for Clip Manipulation
· Momentary mode on Device Page. When toggle mode is active (Button in the lower left corner of the device module) you can do a long press on a device to only momentarily change its state. To toggle the device do a short tap.
· Playing position indicator for non-looped clips.
· for clips that start playing normally and start looping at a later time we added a playing position indicator that shows the time remaining till the loop (up to 16 bars)
· Clips & Stop buttons now flash in sync with the bpm of the set currently controlled
· • Under some circumstances it was not possible to enable / disable devices
· Stop button for track 1 not flashing
· Meters not being shown after changing width of clips
|Wyse PocketCloud (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC|
Wyse PocketCloud (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC - PocketCloud enables complete access to remote Windows or Mac computers over WiFi and 3G/4G networks. Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to access any file, browse the Web - including Flash sites, and run applications on your desktops
|Tunes Remote for iPad|
Tunes Remote - Remote control your iPod Touch or iPhone music library or your favorite Internet Radio stations!
Please clear all cashes on the Remote or use the Refresh button after upgrading / before editing radio stations
|Panasonic Blu-ray Remote 2012 for iPhone/iPad|
Panasonic Blu-ray Remote 2012 for iPhone/iPad - Panasonic Blu-ray Remote allows you to wirelessly control your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc Player using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch over WiFi. In addition, you can control playback of music, videos and photos from your PC or NAS over DLNA, or play VIERA CAST contents from anywhere
|Silverlit Smart Link RC Ferrari (1:50 Scale) Remote Control|
Silverlit Smart Link RC Ferrari (1:50 Scale) Remote Control - Silverlit Smart Link Control Turns your Smart Phone into the Controller. Plug the Smart Link Control Stick into your Smartphone to control all of the Silverlit Power in Speed branded 1:50 scale Ferrari Cars
|Citrix Receiver for iPad|
Citrix Receiver is the perfect business solution for secure access to virtual desktops, applications and data.
Gain flexibility to work from anywhere with instant self-service access to your Windows 7 virtual desktop, business applications and documents from home, the office or on the road
Deliver Windows applications to your iPad, from any Microsoft Windows system!
|VLC Remote Free|
VLC Remote lets you remotely control your VLC Media Player on your Mac or PC.VLC is a great, free and popular media player that can handle almost any file format.VLC Remote lets you sit back enjoy your movies and music while you control things from your easy chair
|All-in-one WiFi Remote HD|
Turn your iPad into a wireless remote for your computer
|Mobile Mouse Lite for iPad|
Use your iPad as a wireless remote for your computer
|VMware View for iPad|
VMware View - Client for iPad makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop from your iPad with the best possible user experience on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN).
IMPORTANT NOTE: VMware View 4.6 or later is required for the VMware View Client for iPad. Contact your IT department for further assistance