TrueHDR Take better full-resolution pictures with your iPhone 4 or 3GS! TrueHDR expands the iPhone camera's limited dynamic range by automatically aligning and merging two photos taken at different exposures, with a result that has vivid colors and details in both bright and dark areas. You can also use TrueHDR to merge photos taken with another variable-exposure camera.
Use TrueHDR to unleash the potential of your iPhone (4 or 3GS) and create beautiful, full-resolution high dynamic range (HDR) pictures!
Have you taken pictures, only to find out that the clouds were washed out, making the sky look like a white haze? Or how about pictures where everything in the shadows looked like a dark blob with no details?
The problem with taking only one photo of a scene that has a large range from bright to dark is that you have to choose whether you want to capture the brighter or the darker areas.
With TrueHDR, you can get the best of both worlds - capturing the details of bright and dark areas and then merging them into a single photo.
TrueHDR allows you to take HDR pictures with your iPhone 4 or 3GS camera, or to create HDR pictures from images in your iPhone/iPod Touch photo library that were taken with an iPhone 4 or 3GS or another handheld camera with variable exposure settings.
TrueHDR guides you to either take or select two photos, each capturing a different range of brightness in a scene, and then generates one resulting photo that combines the best of both original images into a realistic-looking picture that is much closer to what your eyes originally saw.
· Now supports full resolution, including iPhone 4 camera (front and back)!
· Improved UI and support for iPhone 4 retina display
· New sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email)
· Better image alignment, and more natural-looking results
· Auto-saving option for original pre-HDR photos
· Supports quick app switching - pick up from where you left off when you return
· In-app camera: capture your starting images without ever leaving the app (NOTE: only applies for iPhone 4 and 3GS, not iPhone 3)
· Photo albums integration: create an HDR photo using saved images
· No tripod necessary: We'll align the images and match up the details.
· Sophisticated computational photography algorithms: we use state of the art techniques behind the scenes
· Inspect your results: pinch, zoom and pan around in portrait or landscape to check out the results
· Detailed instructions page with videos: accessible within the app
What's New in This Release:
· Added sliders for you to adjust warmness, contrast, saturation, and brightness of the HDR image
· Added controls that let you apply the following effects to the HDR image: sepia, retro, xpro, mono, redshift, and vignetting
What's New in 2.2.2:
· Fixed crashes
· Greatly increased stability
What's New in 2.1:
· All new Natural mode - beautifully natural colors, less image noise, and faster!
· The previous style is not gone - you can still access it in the settings.
· iPod Touch 4G output has also been greatly improved.
· Natural mode uses new image processing techniques from the ground up
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)