TrueHDR Take better full-resolution pictures with your iPhone 4 or 3GS! TrueHDR expands the iPhone camera's limited dynamic range by automatically aligning and merging two photos taken at different exposures, with a result that has vivid colors and details in both bright and dark areas. You can also use TrueHDR to merge photos taken with another variable-exposure camera.
Use TrueHDR to unleash the potential of your iPhone (4 or 3GS) and create beautiful, full-resolution high dynamic range (HDR) pictures!
Have you taken pictures, only to find out that the clouds were washed out, making the sky look like a white haze? Or how about pictures where everything in the shadows looked like a dark blob with no details?
The problem with taking only one photo of a scene that has a large range from bright to dark is that you have to choose whether you want to capture the brighter or the darker areas.
With TrueHDR, you can get the best of both worlds - capturing the details of bright and dark areas and then merging them into a single photo.
TrueHDR allows you to take HDR pictures with your iPhone 4 or 3GS camera, or to create HDR pictures from images in your iPhone/iPod Touch photo library that were taken with an iPhone 4 or 3GS or another handheld camera with variable exposure settings.
TrueHDR guides you to either take or select two photos, each capturing a different range of brightness in a scene, and then generates one resulting photo that combines the best of both original images into a realistic-looking picture that is much closer to what your eyes originally saw.
· Now supports full resolution, including iPhone 4 camera (front and back)!
· Improved UI and support for iPhone 4 retina display
· New sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email)
· Better image alignment, and more natural-looking results
· Auto-saving option for original pre-HDR photos
· Supports quick app switching - pick up from where you left off when you return
· In-app camera: capture your starting images without ever leaving the app (NOTE: only applies for iPhone 4 and 3GS, not iPhone 3)
· Photo albums integration: create an HDR photo using saved images
· No tripod necessary: We'll align the images and match up the details.
· Sophisticated computational photography algorithms: we use state of the art techniques behind the scenes
· Inspect your results: pinch, zoom and pan around in portrait or landscape to check out the results
· Detailed instructions page with videos: accessible within the app
What's New in This Release:
· Added sliders for you to adjust warmness, contrast, saturation, and brightness of the HDR image
· Added controls that let you apply the following effects to the HDR image: sepia, retro, xpro, mono, redshift, and vignetting
What's New in 2.2.2:
· Fixed crashes
· Greatly increased stability
What's New in 2.1:
· All new Natural mode - beautifully natural colors, less image noise, and faster!
· The previous style is not gone - you can still access it in the settings.
· iPod Touch 4G output has also been greatly improved.
· Natural mode uses new image processing techniques from the ground up
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
External Flash Take better pictures in low-light conditions by using the camera flash on your friends' phones to illuminate the environment
Geotag Photos Lite Geotag Photos Lite - This iPhone application works like GPS Data Logger - it logs your positions during your trip. There are various logging modes, that will fit your needs - continuous mode logs your every change and is best if you need most accurate data, from the other hand time based logging (logs position every few minutes) saves your iPhone battery
iCover Pro iCover Pro - Put a photo on magazine cover and have fun showing it to friends and family! iCover Pro has 80 magazines to choose from.
Select from available magazines and make an impressive, unique, custom magazine cover with ease. Upload photos of your friends, family, yourself, your pets or car and share the results by email, facebook, flickr or twitter
FaceMan FaceMan is an amazing application that does funny video effects. Works great to kill some time, provides solid hours of fun and it sports 16 incredible effects
Car Envi HD Car Envi HD - Hundreds of makes and models from around the world, in the palm of your hand! Riding the success of the popular Car Envi Deluxe iPhone app, Car Envi HD brings the same Web-based auto photos and detailed information to your iPad, with a magic new look that's worthy of the Apple's magic new device
aremaC aremaC - Create real-time effects by stacking and nesting effects with arbitrary masks together! Real-time means you can see the result BEFORE you take the photo
Photo Slideshow Director HD Photo Slideshow Director HD is a photo slideshow software that lets you use your iPad to organize your digital photos and create eye-catching slideshow. It features lots of dynamic transition effects and can play on TV with Apple Digital AV adaptor and HDMI cable at hi-resolution of 1920x1080
Christmas Envi Christmas Envi - A glorious potpourri of yuletide cheer, in your pocket! Along with Holiday and Carols Envi, Christmas Envi brings thousands of the best Web-based Christmas images to your iPhone. It is an uplifting tour of holiday joy, seasonal beauty, heart-warming tradition and yuletide comfort
Fotor Photo Effect Studio Fotor Photo Effect Studio - Let your inner Artist free, create unlimited photo effects and share your vision with the world!
The most popular FX Effect app in Mac App Store is now available for iPhone!
Other Software by developer «Pictional»:
True HDR True HDR - Take better full-resolution pictures with your iPhone 4 or 3GS! TrueHDR expands the iPhone camera's limited dynamic range by automatically aligning and merging two photos taken at different exposures, with a result that has vivid colors and details in both bright and dark areas. You can also use TrueHDR to merge photos taken with another variable-exposure camera