Tunes Remote - Remote control your iPod Touch or iPhone music library or your favorite Internet Radio stations!
Please clear all cashes on the Remote or use the Refresh button after upgrading / before editing radio stations.
Note: to control iTunes on your Desktop you would want to use the Apple 'Remote' application. Tunes Remote works the other way around: it lets you control your iPod Touch or iPhone.
- An iPod Touch or iPhone to play the music from the iPod music library, running Tunes Remote in 'Tunes' mode
- Another iPod Touch or iPhone running Tunes Remote in 'Remote' mode (or the Tunes Remote Desktop, this will only work with WiFi)
- Both devices connected to the same stable local WiFi connection or two devices with Bluetooth
· Multiple Remote devices can control one Tunes (player) device
· Album list with album art
· Artist list
· Song list (by album, artist / album, playlist or all songs)
· All lists have a fast-access index and search box
· Album, artist and time information for all songs
· Volume indication/control
· Progress indication/control
· Repeat (none, all, one track)
· Shuffle (on or off)
· Play/pause, next track, previous track
· All controls are two way (changes made either on the player or on the remote are immediately shown on the other)
· Full landscape support
· Internet Radio Streaming including 'Now Playing' information where available
What's New in This Release:
· iOS 5 compatibility workarounds
· On the iPhone and iPod touch, use Collections to get to Playlists (including movies and radio) and Albums
· Shuffle all songs
· Repeat movie
· Movie controls are not shown on Remote
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Movie player improvement (up to 1080p on iPad 2 external display), correct aspect ratio
· Special characters in Now Playing information of radio stations (e.g. German Umlauts)
· Automatic startup of Tunes (player) or Remote (last selected mode) - white x close button can be used to get back to the selection screen
· Small user interface improvements
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Movies can be added to the Movies Playlist in Tunes Remote with iTunes File Sharing (iOS 4 or better)
· The iPod touch or iPhone can be connected to an external display to play the remote controlled movies from the Movies Playlist (iOS 4 or better)
· Audio Podcasts are added to the Podcasts Playlist in Tunes Remote (iOS 4 or better)
· Audiobooks are added to the Audiobooks Playlist in Tunes Remote (iOS 4 or better)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)