Firetask is the first task list manager or to do list application to combine the advantages of the classical approach based on priorities and due dates with David Allen's "Getting Things Done" being specifically designed for the iPhone.
Use the "Today" tab for fast access to tasks due today or the next 5 days as well as to your next actionable task per project. Group tasks by "Categories" or "Projects" including a special "Waiting for" category for tracking tasks you have delegated. Use the "In-Tray" to quickly enter thoughts and ideas so that no single good idea gets ever lost again. Finally, use the "More" tab to access your personal task and project archives including GTD-style "Someday" and "Trash" lists.
What's New in This Release:
· Firetask 5.5.1 improves the overall stability of our task management app and, especially, introduces better error handling for network failures during cloud-syncing.
What's New in 5.4:
· Firetask 5.4 fully automates cloud syncing and moves all everyday syncing processes completely into the background.
What's New in 5.3.2:
· Firetask 5.3 introduces a Spanish translation of the user interface and fixes a number of issues regarding the execution of custom repeating tasks.
What's New in 5.3.2:
· Firetask 5.3.2 fixes a problem with Spanish and Chinese language resources.
What's New in 5.2:
· Firetask 5.2 introduces SSL-based secure communication for cloud-syncing and adds language support for Simplified Chinese, Portuguese, and Russian.
What's New in 5.1:
· Firetask 5.1 provides a number of performance optimizations for cloud-syncing and introduces the ability to email project and category task lists as CSV files. The new update also fixes a problem with selecting the last item in choice lists.
What's New in 5.0.1:
· Firetask 5.0.1 fixes a problem with switching between western and Japanese or Chinese keyboards when creating new tasks and editing task details.
What's New in 5.0:
· Firetask 5.0 introduces time-based reminders, is capable of executing custom repeat patterns that have been synced from the Mac version, and allows to email project and category task lists. The new release also features a minor user interface facelift with mostly subtle changes such as using stars instead of flags for indicating that a task is favored to appear on the Today screen. In addition, cloud-syncing has been improved with better overall handling of updates and automatic data merging.
What's New in 4.5.1:
· Improved naming for choosing existing cloud-syncing users
· No more "Merge" initial syncing option, since it was confusing for non-technical users
· Fixes the problem that project default categories had been applied for new tasks in category task lists
What's New in 4.5:
· Firetask for iPhone 4.5 is a major update that not only features a number of often-requested behavior changes, but also launches our public beta test for our new cloud-syncing feature. Simply upload your tasks into the cloud by using an existing MindMeister user account or create a new Firetask cloud account for free.
· "Waiting For" tasks are now shown in Today (due and flagged)
· Deleted tasks go into "Trash" instead of getting permanently deleted
· Completing or canceling a project also completes/cancels all open tasks
· Completed and cancelled views show completed/cancelled date
· Completed repeating tasks are recorded in completed views
· Quick-delete feature for all completed and cancelled tasks as well as empty trash function
What's New in 4.1:
· Firetask 4.1 fixes one or two small user interface bugs and makes task syncing more fault tolerant in certain special cases. The update also improves the visualization of the scratchboard on retina displays.
What's New in 3.7:
· Firetask 3.7 adds support for TextExpander touch and provides more configuration and troubleshooting options for syncing with the Mac version.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Gerald Aquila»:
Ideabook HD Ideabook is a simple, put powerful idea management application designed specifically for the iPad
Mandelpad Mandelpad is an easy-to-use and visually attractive fractal imaging app
Ideabook Ideabook is a simple, put powerful idea management application designed specifically for the iPad
Ideabook Ideabook (formerly Ideawell) is a simple, put powerful idea management application
Ideawell HD Ideawell HD is a simple, put powerful idea management application designed specifically for the iPad