TodoToday for Nozbe is a simple todo list application to show current due and overdue tasks from the online task management tool Nozbe.com
TodoToday is intended to be a minimalist task manager focused on getting things done by showing only the tasks that are due and allowing for basic task entry to capture new tasks.
For adding new tasks Nozbe supports a 'Smart Add' syntax to include key task fields in the task entry text. The Project for the task can be included in the task entry using a # prefix, a Context can be indicated using a @ prefix. e.g. "Call John on Monday #Personal @Home !".
What's New in This Release:
· Resolves errors caused by changes to the Nozbe API
What's New in 1.7.0:
· Fixed bug with New Task entry quick add for dates e.g. '^31 Jan 2012'
· Performance and usability enhancements.
What's New in 1.6.4:
· Fix force close when using voice entry
What's New in 1.4.2:
· Removes Debug information left showing in the task details.
What's New in 1.4.0:
What's New in 1.3.2:
· New "Delete" task action.
· View details of Repeating tasks.
· New settings option to use manual Nozbe task order for sorting tasks.
· Performance improvements, improved caching after initial startup for faster task refresh.
· Bug fixes. Resolves issue with display of extended characters.
What's New in 1.3.0:
· UI layout tweaks, added a touch of colour, updated icon
· Clicking on highlighted phone numbers, emails, urls or map locations in notes will now launch an associated action
· Shared Actions assigned to someone else are now ignored
· Edit Action now supports changing assignment for shared Actions (*Pro version only)
· Bug fixes and minor startup performance improvement
What's New in 1.2.2:
· Resolved issues with setting Project using #Project syntax when adding new tasks. Due to issues with the Nozbe API TodoToday now does its own smart add processing with support for Dates, #Project, @Context and ! for Next Actions.
· For new users Task list now defaults to getting all tasks. Change settings to view just due an overdue
· Task Time attribute is now shown in the expanded task details if set
· Added support for Time and Contexts to Edit Task (Pro version only)
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Quick fix for changes to Nozbe API
What's New in 1.1.3:
· Layout enhancements for Samsung Galaxy Tab and other larger screen devices
· Resolves bug that could cause application screen to become disabled after an unsuccessful account login