TodoToday for Toodledo is a simple todo list application to show current due and overdue tasks from the online task management tool Toddledo.com
PLEASE NOTE: OpenID login to Toodledo is not supported with this app, however you can still setup your account to login. See details in app. If you have an issue please contact the developer before leaving a negative review.
TodoToday is intended to be a minimalist task manager focused on getting things done by showing only the tasks that are due and allowing for basic task entry to capture new tasks.
For adding new tasks TodoToday supports a 'Smart Add' style syntax to include key task fields in the task entry text. The Folder and Tags for the task can be included in the task entry using a # prefix, a Context can be indicated using a @ prefix, priority is set with the ! prefix e.g. "Call John #Personal @phone !3".
What's New in This Release:
· Fix for layout of multi-line notes
· Fixed bug with New Task entry quick add for dates e.g. '^31 Jan 2012'
· Performance and usability enhancements.
What's New in 1.7.2:
· Resolves "Excessive Tokens" error after session expires
· Notes indicator now shown in task list
What's New in 1.7.1:
· Some minor icon changes and bug fixes
What's New in 1.5.1:
· Bug fix. Resolves issue with completing repeating tasks.
What's New in 1.5.0:
· New "Delete" task action
· View details of Repeating tasks
· Performance improvements, improved caching after initial startup for faster task refresh
· New Settings option to set whether Quick Add tasks are Starred
What's New in 1.4.3:
· Bug fixes. Resolves issue with display of extended characters.
What's New in 1.4.1:
· Updated icon and colour theme.
· Added new "Add Task" menu option for full task entry with field selection.
· toodledo.com link will now launch the 'slim' mobile version of toodledo.com.
What's New in 1.4.0:
· UI layout tweaks, added a touch of colour
· Clicking on highlighted phone numbers, emails, urls or map locations in notes will now launch an associated action
· Improved Subtask support. New settings option to Hide parents of subtasks until all child tasks are complete
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Updated embedded advertising libraries.
· Resolved bug with edit start time and due time getting set incorrectly (Pro version only)
What's New in 1.3.0:
· Starred tasks are now highlighted on the main task list
What's New in 1.2.2:
· View more tasks. By default TodoToday now shows all tasks. Use the task filter preferences to change to viewing only due, due and undated, or all tasks
· Edit Comments. A new "Edit Comment" option can be used to add/update comment to a task.
· Several bug fixes.
· Pro (paid) version now includes full task edit capability.
· Minor change to prepare for a planned change to Toodledo API
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Layout enhancements for Samsung Galaxy Tab and other larger screen devices
· Resolves bug that could cause application screen to become disabled after an unsuccessful account login
What's New in 1.2.0:
· Revised login screen.
· Loading indicator moved to progress bar in title.
· Improved task fetch performance