3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
VPN Connections VPN Connections allows Android phones to connect to Cisco like VPN concentrators
Android Developer Shell The Android Developer Shell allows you to run a telnet server on your Android device and allows you to spoof locations. Since it is a telnet server, you can easily test your own app without switching to another app (like location spoofer) for location spoofing
ProxyPlus Free Auto fetch and configure proxies by countries. It's simple but powerful. ProxyPlus can set up a global proxy for android phone or tablet. And you can choose proxy countries and automatically fetch a working proxy in one click
IP Book IP Book displays all external and internal IP addresses of your computers and Android devices
PaderSyncFTP PaderSyncFM is a File Manager application for mobile phones. It contains an FTP client
Mobile Network Monitor This application helps users understand their own mobile phone network data traffic usage, in order to better control the cost of data traffic