3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
DS file DS file allows you to access files on Synology DiskStation with Android phones DS file allows users who own an Android phone to securely browse files on your DiskStation via WebDAV with HTTPS support, and download/upload files from/to your DiskStation
Opera Max Feel unlimited with Opera Max, a free data-savings app for your phone that extends your data plan. See which apps hog your data and watch more mobile video
Transboard Transboard is an app which allows you to share the content of your phone's clipboard with other Transboard clients in your local network
The Green Web - Firefox Addon The Green Web - Would you like to see Alexa-style if the websites you visit are hosted green or grey? The Green Web add-on shows you the green (or not so green) status of a website with a simple grey or green smiley.
What's New in This Release:
· Version 0.5 has page modifications for the search engines of Google, Bing and Yahoo
What's New in 0.4
SHAREit new FDannoe application created by Lenovo for the first time appeared on the company's smartphones and t
AndFTP (your FTP client) Your FTP/SFTP clientAndFTP is a FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP client. It can manage several FTP configurations. It comes with both device and FTP file browser. It provides download, upload and share features with resume support
whatismyip Show public IP address on android devices
AdBlock AdBlock blocks HTTP requests. It may be used for blocking unwanted ads on webpages.
It will NOT block ads in apps.
Set APN's proxy preferences to localhost with the port set in main application
PaderSyncFTP PaderSyncFM is a File Manager application for mobile phones. It contains an FTP client.
· Access FTP servers
Other Software by developer «Richard Gruet»:
3G Watchdog Pro 3G Watchdog Pro - 3G Watchdog Pro is a data traffic monitor for Android. It can help you prevent exceeding your plan's limits by monitoring and predicting usage of your 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS internet connection.
3G Watchdog Pro allows you to quickly see when you are approaching your plan's limits via a status icon in the notification bar and home screen widgets