Scriptish - Firefox Addon - Scriptish is a fork of Greasemonkey, offering:
· Everything Greasemonkey does (which is actually useful)
· Updating: User scripts can be updated in Scriptish using @updateURL
· Many new metadata @keys
· Many new additions to the GM_ API
· Superior Performance: A faster, cleaner code base which takes advantage of all that Firefox 4 has to offer
· Superior Security: Scriptish provides security features you won't find elsewhere
· Mobile: Supports Fennec
What's New in This Release:
· bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
· Using sandbox names now.
What's New in 0.1.6:
· bug fixes
What's New in 0.1.5:
· Supporting Firefox for mobile (a.k.a. Fennec) (#164)
· Web developers can no longer detect Scriptish by changing the location of a window (#469)
· The "Show Script Source" link will now reuse the original ".user.js" source tab, rather than creating a new one (#494)
· The Scratchpad "Save As User Script" command is now compatible with the new Orion editor (#495)
· If available, users will be prompted to use Scratchpad as the user script editor. This can be changed through Scriptish Options (#479, #497)
· Users will now be prompted for a new editor when extensions.scriptish.editor is invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
· Added the extensions.scriptish.config.prettyPrint.enabled preference (#473)
· Fixed a bug with the user includes/excludes dialog (#481)
· Added a GM_notification fallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
· The metadata key @noframes is no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
· Now really adding "zh-TW" (previously omitted from chrome.manifest)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Xmarks for Dolphin Browser Xmarks for Dolphin Browser - Xmarks (formerly Foxmarks) extension for Dolphin Browser HD.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser HD instead or in addition to the Xmarks application for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
When you swipe or go to Menu -> Bookmarks, Dolphin Browser HD shows you your bookmarks toolbar
UC Browser (Android) UC Browser - ★Fastest-->smooth Web surfing experience & ultimate download speed;
★Smartest-->Voice Control, Smart Gestures and Auto Fill make it intelligent;
★Most Popular-->Choice of 400 million users worldwide;
-->Best Mobile Browser Awards 2012&2011 – About.com;
Facebook Search - Firefox Addon Facebook Search without logging in! Search Facebook Messages, People, Applications, Video, Music, Groups etc. For more it allows one to search for specific texts on the walls of Facebook subscribers en masse
Bookmark Sync Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Bookmark Sync Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - Sync bookmarks in Dolphin Browser HD via a Dolphin Account.
Never worry about losing your bookmarks if you change your mobile phone
Web Clip Widget Trial Edition Web Clip Widget - This application captures a web page periodically and displays it on the widget. Let''s experience the web clipping on the home screen of your mobile phone. Clip-data share service is open on trial. * This application is for trial edition and will expire
InstaFox - Firefox Addon InstaFox is a simple extensions for Firefox Mobile that enables using the Instapaper service.
Instapaper is a service that allows one to save webpages or articles for later reading. It's especially useful on a mobile device since one can read the websites in simple text form or even as ePub-files
Other Software by developer «Erik Vold, Nils Maier, Greg Parris»:
Comments on Scriptish - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Scriptish - Firefox Addon is compatible with your device Asus Eee Pad Slider