3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
telscript Telscript is a telnet server, which supports lua or python script
DroidWall DroidWall allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks
Fing - Network Toolkit Enjoy the view of your network. Born from the ashes of Look@LAN Network Monitor, Fing is the ultimate toolkit for network management: * network discovery * service scan (TCP port scan)
Android Developer Shell The Android Developer Shell allows you to run a telnet server on your Android device and allows you to spoof locations. Since it is a telnet server, you can easily test your own app without switching to another app (like location spoofer) for location spoofing
Learn Sqoop Sqoop is a tool designed to transfer data between Hadoop and relational database servers
My IP tools My IP is a simple networking tool to see about your network information
4talk IM 4talk IM is a cloud instant messaging service for mobile devices and desktop computers. Send and receive text messages, pictures, voice, video messages with ease and for free
G-Meter Handy application that enables people with Android devices to conveniently measure the load factor using their mobile devices
Domain Info Domain Info is a useful website analyzer and domain whois application