Scriptish - Firefox Addon - Scriptish is a fork of Greasemonkey, offering:
· Everything Greasemonkey does (which is actually useful)
· Updating: User scripts can be updated in Scriptish using @updateURL
· Many new metadata @keys
· Many new additions to the GM_ API
· Superior Performance: A faster, cleaner code base which takes advantage of all that Firefox 4 has to offer
· Superior Security: Scriptish provides security features you won't find elsewhere
· Mobile: Supports Fennec
What's New in This Release:
· bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
· Using sandbox names now.
What's New in 0.1.6:
· bug fixes
What's New in 0.1.5:
· Supporting Firefox for mobile (a.k.a. Fennec) (#164)
· Web developers can no longer detect Scriptish by changing the location of a window (#469)
· The "Show Script Source" link will now reuse the original ".user.js" source tab, rather than creating a new one (#494)
· The Scratchpad "Save As User Script" command is now compatible with the new Orion editor (#495)
· If available, users will be prompted to use Scratchpad as the user script editor. This can be changed through Scriptish Options (#479, #497)
· Users will now be prompted for a new editor when extensions.scriptish.editor is invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
· Added the extensions.scriptish.config.prettyPrint.enabled preference (#473)
· Fixed a bug with the user includes/excludes dialog (#481)
· Added a GM_notification fallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
· The metadata key @noframes is no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
· Now really adding "zh-TW" (previously omitted from chrome.manifest)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Read Later Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Read Later Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - Saves your one read wonders with Read It Later.
· Save pages to read it later with just one click.
· Quick access the read list with just one click on Toolbar.
· Synchronize the list wherever you are
CMarks CMarks - CMarks gives you native access to all your Google Chrome Bookmarks on your Android device. Bookmarks and Folders are synced to this app on your phone and then kept in sync with your browser. You can choose to automatically sync or manually sync.
CMarks also lets you create, edit, delete and launch bookmarks/folders
BigTinCan AdFree AdFree removes most ads in the browser and other applications. It does this by nullifying requests to known hostnames serving ads.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed expiry
What's New in 0.8.43:
· restart TCPdump if needed after wiping the log
What's New in 0.8.43:
· fixed webserver listening mistake
What's New in 0.8
Send to: Phone - Firefox Addon Send to: Phone - Firefox Addon - Use the Send To: Phone service on any web page. Send To: Phone allows you to send the link to a webpage, file, or any other link to a cellphone.
There is a toolbar button and an item added to the right click menu.
Use the toolbar button (or right click an empty part of the page) to send the page you're on to a cellphone
Mobeegal Mobeegal is an Android search assistant. It is entirely based upon powerful Google search engine and can search within different topics.
The application provides broad selection of topics to search in. All topics are categorized in a catalog
Flickr Image Viewer Flickr Image Viewer enables you to search for anything that your mind could desire. Customize image viewing application. ... Full browser support
Test Pilot - Firefox Addon Test Pilot - Firefox Addon - Test Pilot is privacy sensitive user research program run by Mozilla Labs. As a Test Pilot, you'll be joining a global community helping us to improve Mozilla products, both existing ones like Firefox and those that are still in development
about:robots - Firefox Addon about:robots - Firefox Addon - This extension adds an about:robots page like at the desktop versions of Firefox
Fierr - Firefox Addon Fierr - Firefox Addon - This extension gives you a stylish error page with three buttons: Back, Reload, and Search. The background image of the error page is a high quality 500x500 Firefox logo. If the error can be fixed by reloading, the page will automatically attempt to reload in ten seconds, with a button to stop the reload
Other Software by developer «Erik Vold, Nils Maier, Greg Parris»:
Comments on Scriptish - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Scriptish - Firefox Addon is compatible with your device Asus FonePad HD 7 ME372CG-1B016A / 17A