DVD Catalyst - convert your DVDs and video files with just one click.
Computers were created to do boring, repetitive tasks for us. DVD Catalyst 3 is the only fully automated DVD conversion tool on the market that recognizes this, and provides you with the features you always wanted for DVD conversion, but could never find.
DVD Catalyst 3, the continuation of the multi-award-winning PocketDVD, DVD Catalyst and DVD Catalyst GT, is a DVD and video conversion application for your computer (Windows 2000, XP and Vista) and provides you with the easiest to use, most powerful conversion options you can get.
DVD Catalyst 3 uses a one-click conversion system to convert your movies, and while providing many of the same options as similar products - and a great many more - it does not require you to click through all of them for every single DVD or video file you want to convert.
DVD Catalyst 3 offers powerful automation options that take over repetitive tasks such as screen size adjustments, language/subtitle selection and it can even monitor TV Recordings/Downloads folders to convert new content automatically.
· Best value: Almost every device on the planet is supported. Includes are profiles for AppleTV, iPod, iPhone, PocketPC, Smartphone, XBOX, Zune etc. No need to purchase the same program for different devices.
· Can create files using DIVX, XVID, WMV, H264, AVC, MPEG4, 3GP and more. Can convert more obscure video file formats (Real, SWF, MKV, OGM etc) even if your computer can not play them.
· Newbie-friendly: DVD Catalyst 3 is designed to be as easy to use as possible for the beginner, yet provides enough features for the guru.
· Monitor folders: DVD Catalyst 3 can keep track of your Media Center or TiVo recordings, and convert them automatically whenever new files are found.
· Easy to use: DVDs in your computer are automatically detected as well as when you put them in. All you need to do is select the video player you have and press GO.
· Future proof: Support for new devices, as well as improvements for the older ones are continuously worked added.
· Multi-device conversion: Only DVD Catalyst 3 allows you to queue multiple devices for conversion, creating the same movie optimized for all selected devices.
· Batch conversion: DVD Catalyst 3 allows you to queue conversions of as many DVD drives as your computer can handle (both real and virtual) and as many video files (ISO files supported) as you desire to as many devices as you desire. Once the conversion is done it can shut down your computer as well.
· Language and subtitle support for both DVD and video files (MKV and SRT) With DVD Catalyst 3, you can even set default choices for these to make conversion even easier.
· Automatic black-bar removal.
· Fully automatic conversion capability. DVD Catalyst 3 can start when windows starts, check for new files in folders and automatically convert them by using your preferred settings.
· Actual (80 page) user guide included in the installer. While not needed for general use, it offers complete assistance on everything DVD Catalyst 3 has to offer and more.
· Fully featured 7-day trial version. You get to use DVD Catalyst 3 for 7 days without any additional limitations. No watermarks in the video files you create, and most definitely no 5 minute video clips of a 2 hour movie.
What's New in This Release:
· New in DVD Catalyst 3.80 is support for an updated encoding engine. This is provided as a separate download because some of the less-common video formats available in DVD Catalyst might not be compatible.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Requirements:Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7 32bit and 64bit
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iPhone OS 1.x, Apple iPhone OS 2.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad), Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x, Pocket PC 2002, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0, S60 3rd Edition, S60 3rd Edition FP1, S60 3rd Edition FP2, S60 5th Edition, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
VLC for Android Watch videos of almost any format on your smartphone or tablet with the Android port of the popular open source, cross-platform media player
RockPlayer RockPlayer is an optimized video player for Android which supports almost all video formats including DivX, avi, mkv, rmvb, etc
BSPlayer ARMv7 VFP CPU support This is BSPlayer lite CPU support package for ARMv7+VFP CPU smartphones - not the main app. You only need this if BSPlayer warns you to install it, also you must have BSPlayer lite installed first
MoboPlayer Watch any of your videos on an Android phone without conversion, anytime and anywhere
1by1 Small, fast and handy audio player for Android
New Video Player Free Play all your movies with New Video Player. 100% free!
Enjoy movies, music videos and TV shows with this video player. Just search or enter the video link in the search box to download the video to your phone
DVD Catalyst 3 DVD Catalyst is a simple Windows application that can rip a 2 hour movie from your DVD and apply video compression so that the file fits on your portable device's storage card and still looks halfway decent on your mobile screen