Scriptish - Firefox Addon - Scriptish is a fork of Greasemonkey, offering:
· Everything Greasemonkey does (which is actually useful)
· Updating: User scripts can be updated in Scriptish using @updateURL
· Many new metadata @keys
· Many new additions to the GM_ API
· Superior Performance: A faster, cleaner code base which takes advantage of all that Firefox 4 has to offer
· Superior Security: Scriptish provides security features you won't find elsewhere
· Mobile: Supports Fennec
What's New in This Release:
· bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
· Using sandbox names now.
What's New in 0.1.6:
· bug fixes
What's New in 0.1.5:
· Supporting Firefox for mobile (a.k.a. Fennec) (#164)
· Web developers can no longer detect Scriptish by changing the location of a window (#469)
· The "Show Script Source" link will now reuse the original ".user.js" source tab, rather than creating a new one (#494)
· The Scratchpad "Save As User Script" command is now compatible with the new Orion editor (#495)
· If available, users will be prompted to use Scratchpad as the user script editor. This can be changed through Scriptish Options (#479, #497)
· Users will now be prompted for a new editor when extensions.scriptish.editor is invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
· Added the extensions.scriptish.config.prettyPrint.enabled preference (#473)
· Fixed a bug with the user includes/excludes dialog (#481)
· Added a GM_notification fallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
· The metadata key @noframes is no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
· Now really adding "zh-TW" (previously omitted from chrome.manifest)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Yahoo Mobile (Android) See what's happened since you last checked in with the new Yahoo! homepage. Get your most recent emails, calendar appointments, new Flickr photos or a friend's Yahoo! Messenger status
Yellowbook Mobile Search Our newly-updated application is even easier and faster to use - and now features voice recognition! Just say what you want to find into the device like "Pizza", "Restaurants", "Plumber", "Florist", or whatever and we'll deliver local results to you
Dolphin Compact Page **Dolphin BrowserTM HD Add-ons** Quick switching between 2 mobile views. GWT with no images for fast loading or the normal view. V1.1 +"Move to SD"
Yellow Pages Yellow Pages- Reinvented! Search locally for businesses, people & reverse landline phone lookup.
Yellow Pages, #1 Navigation directory app in the iPhone App Store is now on Android. Speak or type your search based on current location, intelligent integration with Google Navigation, one-tap calling, etc. Now you can throw away your personal GPS navigator
Deviantart Deviantart - This is a third-party mobile application for
Easy access to
community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints
Other Software by developer «Erik Vold, Nils Maier, Greg Parris»:
Comments on Scriptish - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Scriptish - Firefox Addon is compatible with your device Asus FonePad ME371MG