Rotation Locker - Bothered by having your phone flip to portrait or landscape while laying down? Too lazy to look around Android settings to enable/disable autorotate? This app is the solution.
This is a very simple free app that allows you to do the following:
- Lock your screen's rotation in Landscape, Portrait or Auto. When you launch the app, you're faced with these three options.
- Includes a Tasker/Locale plugin so you can automate the rotation switch based on different profiles.
- Ability to launch the app from any window in Android by long pressing on the search key. (Only for devices that have a physical search button).
- Long press on any orientation profile to activate a persistent background service. (This is useful if your phone seems to exit the locked orientation all of a sudden due to low memory resources).
- A widget is provided so you can lock into whatever your current orientation is. (Useful for reverse landscape for example).
I've searched the Market for an app that will lock my screen's autorotate to landscape and found only one paid app that runs a service continuously in the background (regardless of chosen screen orientation) so I wrote this up. It's free and the background service is optional.
It should work on any device sporting Android 2.1 (Froyo) and higher.
keywords: screen control autorotate landscape portrait rotate rotation orientation
What's New in This Release:
· Expose to Google TV
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Screen ON Widget Screen ON Widget - An Android widget that keeps the screen on by preventing it from turning off. Click on the widget to activate and click again to deactivate. A notification is also posted while it runs. You can also click on the notification to deactivate
Pencerahan Brightness Pencerahan Brightness is an Android application, which allows you to easily adjust screen brightness. You can increase or decrease the screen brightness without the need of searching into the Settings-Display menus. It is great for saving battery life
Bna Bulb Light Bna Saver Light. When you need more than a flashlight, you need a Bna Saver Light! Light up an entire room! Have a bright idea!
Bna Lighter Put a realistic-looking lighter on your screen with this Android app. Move your device to the left to open the lighter, move it to the right to close it. You can also fling the lid with your finger to open it. Rub downward near the flint wheel to light it when it is open