ReliRescue ("Reli Search & Rescue") enables your Windows Mobile Phone to broadcast your location to designated partners (over SMS or email). Your location is obtained using Integrated or external (Bluetooth) GPS connected to your device.
This utility also enables any Windows Mobile platform to feed the broadcasted waypoints to track and locate the sender.
· Supports internal GPS or external Bluetooth GPS.
· Supports Smartphone versions of Windows Mobile
· Supports location broadcast over your Phone's SMS (Short Message Service).
· Status display: Speed, Alt, Destination to WP, Time to WP, SMS status and more...
· Supports recording a compressed track log
· Connecting to the Internet through GPRS/UMTS/WiFi/USB
· Sending compressed track log to an email receiver.
· Translation of track log to Google KML (screen shot, sample KMZ file) and FAI IGC formats by server side (which sends email)
SMS Broadcast features:
· Supports broadcast to multiple phone numbers
· Supports periodic interval broadcasts (5, 10, 30 ... minutes)
· Supports reducing the amount of sent SMS messages by sending them only if you are on the move.
· Supports automatic detection of "landing/crash" situation and sends a message.
· Records a log of sent messages, so you'd know how many messages were sent and get their status.
· Power saving option to maximize battery life
· Fault tolerance: Cell tower detection and retry operation
· Night display, for seekers driving by night
· Automatic Broadcast notification on Low battery - useful to find your phone if lost...
· Responds query SMS with pass code (ex. "R$0000")
· This Utility is provided for free, however contains a time expiration mechanism so you'd come again to get a newer version.
What's New in This Release:
· Adding support for 512 pixel tiles
· Adding advanced options for Map view
· Fixing issue that prevented displaying some map tiles.
· Experimental feature to send email via your mobile account
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
·added support for COM0
· fixed an error display regarding ReliPower.exe
· changing map source to google static maps (map source of former versions is unsupported)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
TrackMe Tool that stores GPS positions and uses that information to generate KML files that can be used by Google Earth or Google Maps for displaying realtime or prerecorded tracks
amAze (LG) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
PathAway GPS SE PathAway GPS Navigation, Mapping and Tracking software for recreational or professional use. Follow multi-point routes, capture points, unlimited tracking. Use your own maps
amAze (Motorola) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
Travel Denmark Travel Denmark - Guide, Maps, and Phrasebook. Includes: Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus, Aalborg and more. FREE General Information, basic phrasebook, and a map in the trial version
Other Software by developer «LOGeLOG»:
TxRxMeasure A utility that measures TCP performance between two Windows Mobile applications